OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Grand Slam Treasure Chest On Sale

Started by Sir-diealot, June 05, 2020, 04:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

The Grand Slam Treasure Chest Is On Sale for $49.95 normally $99.99 On sale  @ https://www.drakewaterfowl.com/collections/men-ot-accessories-bags/products/grand-slam-treasure-chest They only have it in Mossy Oak Bottomland though.

Here is a video of the bag if you are not familiar with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eYOcP-FfP0&feature=emb_title
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

That is a steal, I have one. It is fantastic.....
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on June 05, 2020, 04:12:51 PM
I have 1 and one on the way now.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

paboxcall

Quote from: Tom007 on June 05, 2020, 04:12:51 PM

Yep, got one too before the sale. And you're right, it is fantastic. Finally put everything in one place.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

bbcoach

WOW, that is a GREAT LOOKING bag.  You guys are killing me with these SALES!  That bag would hold just about everything I have for turkey hunting. 

Iaguntrader

Thanks for the heads up, I ordered one it will be my first.

Ondavirg

They sold out before I could get one.

GobbleGitr

An essential for me while traveling for turkeys

mikejd

I actually just sent 2 back to drake. Got them last week and did not like it at all.
Had a ton of useless little pouches and only a few that where useful.

310 gauge

Got mine yesterday. That makes 3 between my son and me.

Upfold99

That was a good price. Congrats to those that snagged one.

I have a full one and an empty one. I too think it has alot of useless pockets. However. They are nice to put in the truck on out of state hunts. Gives you alot of call options should you want to change up what was in your vest.

bigriverbum

Picked one up along with a bunch of dirt cheap clothes for my nephews when they get a few years older/bigger

Sir-diealot

Congrats to those that got one. I do agree that some pockets make no sense to me, my biggest complaint is that my pot calls seem to slide out on the one side with the pockets for pots on the sides, I am thinking of taking it to a seamstress and seeing if I can have a flap put over the sides with a strap and plastic clip buckle if you know what I mean. I know from talking with Greg Massey that he did not have that problem with his. I really like that my longboxes will fit into it with no problem if in the bags they came in.

John Koenig:

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

grayfox

Heck I need one of those & didn't even know it.