turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Podcasts....

Started by CharlesW87, May 18, 2020, 02:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlesW87

Good day to everyone, I was reading through some of the older post and came upon a thread regarding people's favorite turkey hunting videos on YouTube and the like, so i was thinking, what are people listening to as far as turkey hunting or hunting in general podcasts? I tend to enjoy The Hunting Public podcast and The Turkey Hunter podcast. I tried to listen it the Meat Eater he's not my cup of tea as far as being over the top. Honestly I can say The Turkey Hunter podcast has some great tips and advice along with some taped hunts he was on. So if you have one let's hear it, always looking for something new. Thanks

camrontidwell

Spurred outdoors is pretty good. Has good guests and has information about multiple state hunting opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverRoost

I have tried to listen and absolutely CANNOT stand Strut South podcast, the host just seems to ramble on every episode I've tried to listen to and just want to do all the talking instead of striking good questions for an interview and letting the guest do most of the talking. I like a lot of the primos speak the language podcast. I've started liking The Hunting Public as well.

aclawrence

I can't listen to strut south either. I haven't found any good ones on just turkey hunting. There's one called turkey hunter that was good but I got most of the way through it and then you couldn't finish it unless you joined or had to pay or something I can't remember .  I thought about starting one myself just focused on turkey hunting stories. Not tactics, or listening to a host ramble on. Just a guest hop on and share a ten or fifteen minute turkey hunting story that sticks out in their mind. Maybe I'll do it one day. Not saying I'll be any better than other ones already out there lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Jeremy

I haven't found many strictly turkey hunting podcasts that keep my attention. I'm more of a true crime podcast kind of guy...