OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Original Bottomland #96 satchel

Started by mossyoakpro, April 28, 2020, 05:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossyoakpro

I received one of Ms Glenda's satchels yesterday....that thing is nice!!  If guys that have them don't mind dropping a pic of the setup you are using with it I would appreciate it.  After seeing it I believe I could have gotten by with the small one!  It's huge!!  LOL
Phillippians 4:13

wchadw

yea it holds a ton.  i have 5 pots, a watkins box, coaxer, 2 jet slates, thermacell, snake bite kit, 10-12 strikers, crow and howl hooter, montana decoy with stake, facemask, gloves clippers..... and i could probably stick more in it.

mossyoakpro

Quote from: wchadw on April 28, 2020, 05:48:42 PM
yea it holds a ton.  i have 5 pots, a watkins box, coaxer, 2 jet slates, thermacell, snake bite kit, 10-12 strikers, crow and howl hooter, montana decoy with stake, facemask, gloves clippers..... and i could probably stick more in it.

Goodness...that's a bunch of stuff in there!!  LOL
Phillippians 4:13

ElkTurkMan

Mine came yesterday as well I received #93. I loaded up and I put in 4 shot gun shells, 4 pots, a striker roll-up with strikers, a long box, a short time box, my trumpet, clippers, thermacell, and TP. There is still a lot room and some compartments left over. Looking forward to trying it out later on in the week

Greg Massey

You will be amazed at all the stuff it will hold. It's one well made satchel. One of the guys on the forum got together with her and wanted a satchel and they came up with the design. That'd pretty much how the Glenda Green satchel started . Old Gobbler Forum.

Glenda Green

You are right Greg. I had NO idea I would still be making them almost 3 yrs later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Glenda Green on April 28, 2020, 08:20:45 PM
You are right Greg. I had NO idea I would still be making them almost 3 yrs later

Glenda when did you start using obsession camo again? What items are you using it on? Thank you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Glenda Green

I still had inventory from last year. Haven't tried selling it . I have 5 padded short box holsters and 4 more 5 slot rollups
I am not getting notifications from OG so please send me an email
Greenscch@yahoo.com

Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

wchadw

Quote from: mossyoakpro on April 28, 2020, 06:33:29 PM
Quote from: wchadw on April 28, 2020, 05:48:42 PM

Goodness...that's a bunch of stuff in there!!  LOL

yeah, i'm going to probably get the smaller one for next year so i'm tempted to bring so much

longbeards

If you have one that will fit a short box, Jim Smith call pm me a price or send email to jimsisler@yahoo.com  that might be fastest as I am hunting for the next month!

outdoorsmen

Where do you guys put your strikers? I had them in the outside pocket but they kept getting pushed out of the pocket, especially when I put the bag down on the ground.

Also, what do you sit on? I resorted to an Avey seat cushion but keep it in my decoy bag.

Greg Massey

Quote from: outdoorsmen on April 30, 2020, 12:36:59 PM
Where do you guys put your strikers? I had them in the outside pocket but they kept getting pushed out of the pocket, especially when I put the bag down on the ground.

Also, what do you sit on? I resorted to an Avey seat cushion but keep it in my decoy bag.
I just keep them on the front of the satchel , were the striker pockets are located , never had a problem. I keep 2 in each slot .  Never lost striker using her satchel in 3 years..

wchadw

I stick 3 in each hole a wrap the cord around one in each to pull it tighter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wchadw

Quote from: wchadw on April 30, 2020, 09:12:32 PM

I stick 3 in each hole a wrap the cord around one in each to pull it tighter

Got them all in 2 slots. And ones looped. Stays pretty good
And
I sit on a gobble lounger

1iagobblergetter

I bought a couple of her striker roll ups and use those to put them in.