OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pinhoti project

Started by bigbird, April 26, 2020, 08:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

Where's Chubs been this season? Anybody know what he's up to or did they have a falling out?
I'm just wondering is all. I'm probably not the only person who wonders that lol.

Mathews.1

I've been wondering about this as well.

ltprod

Me also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoteduster

Mossberg90MN

Add me to the list.

Maybe he just can't do all the traveling they normally do?

Spitten and drummen

Maybe he has a essential job.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Gobble!

His love of muffins may have overtaken his love of turkey hunting.

aclawrence

Idk. I saw Dave posted a clip in one of his Instagram stories one day where it looked like he was at a kids party and Chubbs was there. I miss Chubbs to he is funny. 

Tennessee Lead

I saw Dave respond to this question on social media a week or two back.
He said "Chubbs  is just being Chubbs, they just haven't been able to get together this year ."
Here's to hoping that happens sooner than later. Chubbs is entertaining.

Brian Fahs

I was wondering where chubbs has been also. I did not see squirrel or daves girlfriend on their Florida hunt clips.

Mossberg90MN

I forgot about the Covid thing... true, some people might just be tied up being essential, or personally don't want to risk traveling, or as I said before, financially this year just can't go all over the place.

I am a fan of those 2 together though... it's funny how they pick on each other.

Brad_Colvin

I have seen Chubbs on Instagram hunting with the guy from full draw taxidermy. I have a feeling it has to do with the covid thing although I don't know for a fact.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TauntoHawk

I think chubbs prevalence on the show in the past was due to filming his chase for the US super slam. It does seem Dave is spending more time with family this year or solo due to covid would be my guess

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Brad_Colvin

He's on his way west with sleazy as we speak. I thoroughly enjoy when he hunts with sleazy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk