turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MY SON COLE

Started by catdaddy, May 14, 2011, 06:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

That's a fine young man you have there Catdaddy!

Jay

:icon_thumright: Attaboy Cole. You've got quite a young man, and it's been fun watching him grow up on here over the years. He's got a very bright future ahead of him.

Saylfish

Quote from: Old Gobbler on May 14, 2011, 07:27:50 PM
Tom , your son is Gold !!!!  you have every right to be proud !  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
:happy0064: :happy0064:
IAFF 1377

spaightlabs

Outstanding accomplishments!  Always glad to see a young man who takes his education seriously and appreciates the outdoors and other activities besides sitting at home watching TV and gaming.

Latin is a bear but will serve him well throughout his life as it is the basis for most language.

Right on Cole!

wildturkey6

Mr. Tom ,your son is the way he is because of the options you have given him in life. The option to go to a fine school and have a fine set of God fearing parents who take the time to listen to his needs when he needs to tell you something. Being at that tennis match the first time,taking him fishing and hunting instead of leaving him home with the TV,making Sunday school a way of life and rewarding him for the success you expect of him in his endeavours. What else can you be but proud ,you have done a fine job and he will be as good of a father as you are because of it. Carry on with the good work both of you ,ya'll give a lot of people inspiration with your acts of kindness and stories of success. Can't wait till he gets his own post, it will be interesting to here his stories in a catdaddy jr fashion.

mossy835

Congratulations to you and Cole. Now can you get him ready to be President as this is what we need in the future. Great pictures and memories for your lifetime!

pittboss

Congrats Tom looks like you raised a mighty fine son . It's amazing how fast your children grow up...... I have a daughter who is graduating high school in a couple of weeks that I an really proud of too. I just wish they wouldn't grow up so fast but that's OK I guess......  Congrats to both you and Cole !!!!

pittboss
Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

R AJ

Does the wife get any credit at all for the foreign language skills? Whatever the case mucho congrats to Cole for his accomplishments and to mom and dad for giving a child a blessed opportunity and watching him develop.

I guess you will soon be having to put in a new wall in the house just to hang awards . A few nice walnut and glass showcases will be nice too.

Proud proud parents and a very handsome and fine son. Get a good nights sleep. We are still keeping the camp situation in our prayers.