turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

COYOTE KILL / VIDEO

Started by GOLD HUNTER, May 13, 2011, 05:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

my 2nd coyote kill this season with my TSS 8 BALL .....ya'll take a look !!!  :begging:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRQ-q89HnBc

Brian

Uncle Bucky

Nice,  I knew when you walked up he wasn't dead,  trapped them suckers for quite awhile now and seen that look in the eyes  LOL

Nice job

J.Davidson

Nice job if u cant end the season with a gobbler end it with a yote!!! :you_rock: :you_rock:

Neill_Prater

Don't have any problem at all with you shooting a coyote. I do have a problem with you, or anyone else for that matter, that doesn't immediately dispatch an obviously alive, wounded animal, but instead stands there yapping. Neill

GOLD HUNTER

Quote from: Neill_Prater on May 13, 2011, 09:21:39 PM
Don't have any problem at all with you shooting a coyote. I do have a problem with you, or anyone else for that matter, that doesn't immediately dispatch an obviously alive, wounded animal, but instead stands there yapping. Neill

sorry about all that yapping i did  :bike2:

i got my 2 decoys up and i walked back to him and he was dead   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

:begging: have you ever shot a gobbler twice just because he is flopping....... :deadhorse:  next time i'll cut out that part.

Brian

outlaw

kill them all Brian we got another bleeding heart on here, I bet there wasn't anyone to put the fawns & baby turkeys out of their misery when they were being eaten alive by the coyotes.    :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley:
Im a good guy !!!

SumToy

Good deal.  They are all over the south now.  You walk out at night and it is wild to just sit back.  You will pin point 5 or 6 packs in just a few. 

:fud: :smiley-char092:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TrackeySauresRex

WTG on the Coy ! Not a bad way to end the season. Congrats  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

njdevilsb

Quote from: outlaw on May 13, 2011, 09:35:24 PM
kill them all Brian we got another bleeding heart on here, I bet there wasn't anyone to put the fawns & baby turkeys out of their misery when they were being eaten alive by the coyotes.    :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley:

It has nothing to do with a "bleeding heart" and he stated he didn't have a problem with the killing of the coyote.  It has to do with doing everything you can to dispatch a suffering animal as quickly as possible.  Just because it is a turkey eater means him laying there, paralyzed, while getting tapped on his hind end is ethical?  And I'm sure the fawns and baby turkey killed by the coyote suffer, but that is out of our control. 

I agree on killing every coyote we can, but I also agree that making sure they don't suffer any longer than they have to is our responsibility as well.

lking

I hate yotes..................but respect mother Earth and all her animals.  To me, the video was tasteless and disrespectful and I can just see PETA drooling over this thread right now.  One thing to do it, another to film it.  Sorry.

Borden811

Quote from: njdevilsb on May 14, 2011, 07:15:37 PM
Quote from: outlaw on May 13, 2011, 09:35:24 PM

It has nothing to do with a "bleeding heart" and he stated he didn't have a problem with the killing of the coyote.  It has to do with doing everything you can to dispatch a suffering animal as quickly as possible.  Just because it is a turkey eater means him laying there, paralyzed, while getting tapped on his hind end is ethical?  And I'm sure the fawns and baby turkey killed by the coyote suffer, but that is out of our control. 

I agree on killing every coyote we can, but I also agree that making sure they don't suffer any longer than they have to is our responsibility as well.

Agreed, kill em all. But do just that, don't shoot one and let it lay there and suffer, paralyzed for 5 minutes while you make a video all about it. Finish him off quickly, and then talk as long as you want! A turkey flopping is in no way comparable to that coyote laying there paralyzed. The turkey is already dead, it's just nerves. That coyote wasn't dead, it was laying there breathing, and dying a slow death. Quick and clean should be the goal everytime, no matter what it takes, even if that means missing out on a bit of filming.

outlaw

Im a good guy !!!

TRKYHTR

Looks like a guy shot a yote and then waited a little bit to tell us about it while the coyote expired. It was obviously in the tall grass and was unable to be seen after the shot. Looked like he didn't see it was alive until he walked up on it. After that the video was stopped pretty quick. I'm sure to finish the job. Nobody likes to see animals suffer. I don't know how you can infer what you have by just watching that video clip. How many times do you let a deer go off and die after being shot with a bow or a rifle for that matter. JMO

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

trkehunr93

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on May 13, 2011, 09:31:44 PM
Quote from: Neill_Prater on May 13, 2011, 09:21:39 PM

sorry about all that yapping i did  :bike2:

i got my 2 decoys up and i walked back to him and he was dead   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

:begging: have you ever shot a gobbler twice just because he is flopping....... :deadhorse:  next time i'll cut out that part.

Brian

Brian has a good point.  If an animal drops where you shot it then you assume it is dead.  He did the humane thing and put another shell in it.  I don't continue to unload on a turkey because it is flopping, I put a boot on its neck and wait for the inevitable.  Been there done that with deer just like this coyote.  It happens, quit whining!