OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Federal TSS on SALE

Started by bobk, April 14, 2020, 03:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Gobble!

All sold out online, BassPro too. Hate I missed this. It was around $27 a pound. Great deal.

darron

Picked up some 410 rounds for my daughter. 20ga was gone last night.

gunboy203

I picked up 3 boxes last night. Thanks for the heads up on the deal..!!

captfire

I got 6 boxes of 3 inch  #9 12 ga  Tuesday . I was thinking the same think what kind of a mark up is there on these shells u kmow cablea's are not going to lose money selling them this cheap...

Wvdanimal

Caught this sale early and ordered 16 boxes 12 and 20ga.in various shot. Got an 8yr old son who's already getting the same bug I have for these birds. My buddy asked how many boxes I ordered and I said,  "enough for this season " lol...

owlhoot

Tried online , it was a mess, prices went to normal for me too, except 20 gauge 9's but tried down to 1 box and no go.
Went to store bought a dozen boxes 20 gauge 9 shot , tried to the 12 gauge sale and it was regular price.
.410 was out.

bigriverbum

i have 2 boxes of federal .410 in hand. had 10 in my cart last night. was shopping some other stuff and then decided 10 was greedy and changed it to 5 figuring that would last my nephews for years. went to check out and it was all gone  :-[

ManfromGreenSwamp

I bought mine when this post was first put on here...
Got the notification today from cabelas it's on BACKORDER  guess their inventory counter failed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

bigriverbum

Quote from: ManfromGreenSwamp on April 15, 2020, 09:56:26 PM
Got the notification today from cabelas it's on BACKORDER  guess their inventory counter failed lol

::)  that's bs

lunghit

I ordered right away and still waiting for a shipping notification. I am starting to wonder if I will get the same notification as you.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

bobk

Quote from: lunghit on April 16, 2020, 06:14:35 AM

I ordered right away and still waiting for a shipping notification. I am starting to wonder if I will get the same notification as you.

Recieved the shipping notification yesterday from Cabelas. Order has been shipped via FedEx with delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Fullfan

I received a shipping conformation and a tracking #. Shells are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. 
Don't gobble at me...

lunghit

Ok I just used the track my order feature on Cabelas and my order did ship! They never updated my order to let me know but it is on the way.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Gobble!

I would have been happy with that. I was able to load the cart, enter a gift card, use club points, click submit order, then it threw up an error saying there were insufficient quantities.