turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Federal TSS on SALE

Started by bobk, April 14, 2020, 03:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lunghit

I wonder what the markup is on these shells at regular price? These were on sale half off and I doubt Cabelas would price them on sale where they were losing money.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Tom007

Great advice, great deal. Ordered 4 boxes 3.5 7's :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

Fullfan

I snagged three boxes of the 3.5" for 76.00, this morning the same shells are 143.00..
Don't gobble at me...

rdjustham

Quote from: ManfromGreenSwamp on April 14, 2020, 04:29:50 PM
Bass pro shops is out of stock on 20 gauge 9shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked again this morning and it still let me add it to the cart.  May want to double check.

blake_08

Yep, looks like the sale is over this morning. Glad i was able to snag a few boxes at that price.

Quote from: rdjustham on April 15, 2020, 08:56:14 AM

I looked again this morning and it still let me add it to the cart.  May want to double check.

If you add to cart and get all the way through checkout, when you click process order it tells you there's not enough stock to order whatever amount you have in your cart, even if it's one box. I tried several times yesterday.

ManfromGreenSwamp

Quote from: blake_08 on April 15, 2020, 08:58:49 AM
Yep, looks like the sale is over this morning. Glad i was able to snag a few boxes at that price.

If you add to cart and get all the way through checkout, when you click process order it tells you there's not enough stock to order whatever amount you have in your cart, even if it's one box. I tried several times yesterday.
Was able to order number seven for the 20 gauge from Bass Pro shops , three boxes

And a ton from Cabela's 12 gauge

"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

blake_08

I didn't try the 7s, i only tried the 9s. Glad you got some at a good price. I got several 9s for the 12.

joey46

ALERT - just spent 35 minutes with BP customer service.  The .410 #9 shows in stock in my Ft. Myers store.  Attempted to order it for same day pick up.  I won't drive down there unless I know I'll get it.  The web site kept reverting to the old regular price of 29.99.  Agent I talked to thought I was full of crap and made the sale price up.  Waiting on a call from a supervisor.  Took a screen shot of the 29.99 crossed out and replaced by 14.99.  All the Federal TSS on sale but when placed in cart reverts to the original price.  Nice job BP.  Watch yourselves if you try and order.

strum

I just decided to load my own and ordered some 9s from Hal but dang this is a good price.

rdjustham

Quote from: blake_08 on April 15, 2020, 08:58:49 AM

Thats weird.  I ordered it yesterday, shortly before i posted my first comment.  Looks like they sold out QUICK!

rdjustham

Quote from: joey46 on April 15, 2020, 09:10:27 AM
ALERT - just spent 35 minutes with BP customer service.  The .410 #9 shows in stock in my Ft. Myers store.  Attempted to order it for same day pick up.  I won't drive down there unless I know I'll get it.  The web site kept reverting to the old regular price of 29.99.  Agent I talked to thought I was full of crap and made the sale price up.  Waiting on a call from a supervisor.  Took a screen shot of the 29.99 crossed out and replaced by 14.99.  All the Federal TSS on sale but when placed in cart reverts to the original price.  Nice job BP.  Watch yourselves if you try and order.

Just checked their website again, looks like they are correcting the prices.  20 ga #7s now show 29.99 (normal price) too.

joey46

Here's how it looked at 8am

joey46

9:45am and not corrected on my site.  Still 14.99.  Store opens at 10am .  I'll call.  They've turned this into a contest.  Time for a stern letter.  LOL.

TauntoHawk

not a fan of Crap Pro or Cablows anymore since the buy out but if I can get some stuff on their dime I don't mind, I grabbed 3 boxes of 12ga on some old old points I had last night at like midnight when i came across this thread assuming they'd be gone by morning. I had swithed to TSS for 20ga but was still hunting the large supply of HEVI#6 for the 12ga I have with nothing but stellar results and have decent supply from when I got those on sale but figured having some 3in #9s around at this price couldn't hurt
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

joey46

Made more calls.  A guy at the store agreed to put two boxes of .410 aside.  Made the drive picked up the 2 .410 plus 2 boxes of 20ga for a buddy.  All at the 14.99 price.  BP doing the 50 customers at a time store limit.  Wasn't a problem.  Now working on the rebate form.  Whew!

BTW - when I left no .410 or 12 TSS.  About 15 boxes of 20ga.  Sure it's all gone now.  It was 1/2 price.