OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Governor Cuomo issuing Death Sentence For Upstate New York

Started by Sir-diealot, April 05, 2020, 08:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Governor Andrew Cuomo is issuing a Death Sentence For Upstate New York

Here is an excelent article on what Cuomo is trying to do now, he is trying to murder those of us in "Upstate" New York by taking our medical equipment.

https://wsyr.iheart.com/featured/bob-lonsberry-syr/content/2020-04-03-governor-andrew-cuomo-is-issuing-a-death-sentence-for-upstate-new-york/?fbclid=IwAR1dgBC-8VWH2JFTiggYcEe4X4QpSxG39Hp9dDkp-Ca_WytaOQKbOi_GYFc

I shared the above article on Facebook and this is my commentary on it and I believe it completely.

Cuomo is a murdering piece of trash, first he murders our unborn, then he murders babies after they are born and now he is sending ARMED TROOPS to murder upstate New York. He is an enemy of the state and should be removed from office. To all those in the National Guard, you swore an oath to protect from all threats foreign and domestic, Cuomo is a domestic terrorist and I urge you to not follow his orders.

Each person enlisting in the National Guard shall sign an enlistment contract and subscribe to the following oath:

"I do hereby acknowledge to have voluntarily enlisted this __ day of ____, 19_, in the ______ National Guard of the State of ______ for a period of __ year(s) under the conditions prescribed by law, unless sooner discharged by proper authority.

"I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of ______ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to them; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of ______ and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God."

The oath may be taken before any officer of the National Guard of the State or Territory, or of Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia, as the case may be, or before any other person authorized by the law of the jurisdiction concerned to administer oaths of enlistment in the National Guard.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/32/304

Hitler's Stormtroopers tried to say they were just following orders, it was not a valid excuse for them and it will not be a valid argument for the National Guard either, taking this equipment on Cuomo's orders will be killing people that do not fit into Cuomo's tiny mindset just like Hitler killed the Jew's because they were not good enough for him. don't be Cuomo's Stormtroopers.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

guesswho

And a lot of New Yorkers would still vote for this Moron.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

fallhnt

Quote from: guesswho on April 05, 2020, 09:13:41 AM
Just like IL..... The same idiots that voted him in ,will always vote for him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

turkey_slayer

Liberalism is a mental disease. That's the only conclusion for their behavior.

spaightlabs

Every hunting forum out there has an ample supply of people who know so much more about everything than anyone else.

i suppose every forum does - it's the nature of the beast I guess.

Sir-diealot

Most of them from New York City, we can't outvote them because there are more of them in New York City than there are people in Upstate NY I am all for succession from NYC

Quote from: fallhnt on April 05, 2020, 09:27:10 AM
Just like IL..... The same idiots that voted him in ,will always vote for him.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea, like they did Obama

Quote from: turkey_slayer on April 05, 2020, 09:37:40 AM
Liberalism is a mental disease. That's the only conclusion for their behavior.

I could not agree with you more!

Quote from: spaightlabs on April 05, 2020, 10:31:14 AM
Every hunting forum out there has an ample supply of people who know so much more about everything than anyone else.

i suppose every forum does - it's the nature of the beast I guess.

I am far from knowing more about everything than anything else, but I know when a person is taking care of those that vote him in and is trying to murder those that do not vote for him.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

timberjack86

Your best bet is get the heck outta of there and come South. Let the ones that voted for him deal with the consequences of their actions.

RutnNStrutn

The problem with places like New York is that the big cities are filled with whacko libtards, and the populations of those cities outnumber the small towns and country folk who think normally.
Liberalism is indeed a disease, and it's threatening the existence of our country as we know it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Paulmyr

I'm starting to call covid-19 the liberal flu because the areas effected most are heavily populated areas/ big cities where the libs like to live on top of each other.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Sixes

The surrounding areas of Albany, GA is a far cry from big cities and they have been hit extremely hard.

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

Quote from: timberjack86 on April 05, 2020, 03:35:12 PM
Your best bet is get the heck outta of there and come South. Let the ones that voted for him deal with the consequences of their actions.
Unfortunately getting out is not an option for me. My body is to messed up for that kind of move, I don't have the money to move and have no vehicle and place to go anyway. And no insult to the South meant at all but it is MUCH to hot there for my taste. If I remember my science right when it starts to heat up bacteria and viruses flourish, so the South will be the last place to be in a few months.

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 05, 2020, 03:41:32 PM
The problem with places like New York is that the big cities are filled with whacko libtards, and the populations of those cities outnumber the small towns and country folk who think normally.
Liberalism is indeed a disease, and it's threatening the existence of our country as we know it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I could not agree more.

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on April 05, 2020, 03:43:00 PM
Liberalism is worse than Covid 19.
I can certainly see an argument for that.

Quote from: Paulmyr on April 05, 2020, 03:48:24 PM
I'm starting to call covid-19 the liberal flu because the areas effected most are heavily populated areas/ big cities where the libs like to live on top of each other.

Just don't call it the Chinese Flue. lol

Quote from: Sixes on April 05, 2020, 04:29:40 PM
The surrounding areas of Albany, GA is a far cry from big cities and they have been hit extremely hard.

Wonder why they got it so bad. Are they a major travel or port area?

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 05, 2020, 04:47:00 PM
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on April 05, 2020, 03:43:00 PM
Liberalism is worse than Covid 19.
Amen , this pretty well sums him up... x2

Yep

John Koenig:

Bowguy

It's amazing each time some idiot says they're an outdoorsman yet a liberal. I'll never get it. Can't believe they're doing this. Why don't they just hide em and say they got robbed already???

1iagobblergetter

What amazes me is how so many people are willing to give back what our forefathers fought so hard to obtain.