turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gobbler Display

Started by fly_guy_ry, March 24, 2020, 02:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_guy_ry

Hey guys, I fortunately was able to harvest my first double bearded gobbler this weekend in GA.  I want to display the fan (or at least some feathers), spurs, and beards.  I have a few of the typical fan displays from past birds, but I want something a little different or unique.  Has anyone done anything cool in the past that they really liked?  I don't mind having to do a little work to make something too.  Let me know if you have seen or thought of anything that is a little different.  Thanks.

1iagobblergetter

MKMGOBL a member on here makes a bunch of different things with the wings,spurs,tails,etc.
He's posted some of his work in the past on here.

Sir-diealot

This is MKMGOBL Facebook page, he does some incredible stuff, I will post a couple of his pictures here. https://www.facebook.com/FanaticTurkeyDisplays/
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MK M GOBL

Quote from: fly_guy_ry on March 24, 2020, 02:44:17 AM
Hey guys, I fortunately was able to harvest my first double bearded gobbler this weekend in GA.  I want to display the fan (or at least some feathers), spurs, and beards.  I have a few of the typical fan displays from past birds, but I want something a little different or unique.  Has anyone done anything cool in the past that they really liked?  I don't mind having to do a little work to make something too.  Let me know if you have seen or thought of anything that is a little different.  Thanks.

Thanks for the shoutout 1iagobblergetter & Sir-diealot :icon_thumright:

Hey fly_guy_ry I have several styles of displays I do and DIY kits as well, you can PM me here or go to my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/FanaticTurkeyDisplays/ and I have a photo section there. I also do a bit of custom work, and laser engraving as well.

MK M GOBL

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Delmar ODonnell

I made these out of old pallet wood that I stained. The first I made with wooden dowels running across where I can add more beards and spurs as I go, and the second is what I made my dad for Christmas this past year to display his first turkey. Both were fairly simple to build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: MK M GOBL on March 24, 2020, 06:37:30 AM
Quote from: fly_guy_ry on March 24, 2020, 02:44:17 AM

Thanks for the shoutout 1iagobblergetter & Sir-diealot :icon_thumright:

Hey fly_guy_ry I have several styles of displays I do and DIY kits as well, you can PM me here or go to my FB page at https://www.facebook.com/FanaticTurkeyDisplays/ and I have a photo section there. I also do a bit of custom work, and laser engraving as well.

MK M GOBL

I'm gonna check out your page!