turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat coronavirus giveaway. Winner

Started by Gooserbat, March 19, 2020, 09:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crghss

I'm currently hunting here in FL till next weekend.

We'll see what happens with my Black Hills trip in May, not looking good. Hopefully over by then for ever ones sake!
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Duke

Delaware opener is April 11 , shouldn't be affected. Pennsy' s is May 2 , hope to climb out of all the gloom and doom.

Rzrbac

It will not impede my hunts at all but I do anticipate more people in the woods.

tomno3

I hope all will be as usual. Hard to tell with all the stuff coming out of C'bus daily.

timberjack86

It will probably help me be in the woods more. TN said it's not closing the woods and it's the perfect place to social distance!

Magdump

Just made it back from checking Hawaii off the list.  Looks like my plans for Vermont will be cancelled if air travel is messed up.  Will probably re-attempt to cross off Pennsylvania instead.  I gotta do something useful with those scheduled vacation days!

Southernson13

As of now it has only improved since I'm a senior in college and we are remote now. The only negative I for see would be if states close travel and I can't get to SD in May.

Jwall

Im hoping it doesn't mess with our season but it's uncertain times for sure. Thanks for the giveaway.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

When they banned camping at the WMA's in FL they deal me a bad blow.  A health issue sealed he deal on that trip.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Dtrkyman

Hadn't planned on it altering season but my uncle is in the hospital with it as of yesterday.

Have no contact with him at this point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoreguy

If public land is open more people will be out hunting and crowding worse than it is now. Shouldn't effect my private land spot too much.

gunboy203

So far it should not affect the season that opens on Apr 11, but a lot can happen between now and then....

mozart_hunter

It ruined my Texas trip this weekend. The Outfitter cancelled. Still hoping I can kill one around home here in Arkansas in a few weeks.

coachmitchel

Hasn't cancelled anything yet, season doesn't open for a couple more weeks.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.