OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat coronavirus giveaway. Winner

Started by Gooserbat, March 19, 2020, 09:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

briton

No Wuhan worries here. I will be after em as usual in the morning. Hopefully everyone will stay at least half a mile apart in the woods this season so no one will catch the virus.

paboxcall

No question, it will affect my plans.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

a_jabbo

As long as they don't shut down state to state travel, I should still be in business.

runngun

Has already effected me. Been sick since the 12th, just got out of the HOSPITAL TODAY!!!  I was put in QUARANTINE in hospital. BAD VIRAL INFECTION, still don't have C-word test back as 1000s of tests are pending. Big hold up was trying to get all my levels back up, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D. Advised by Doctor, self QUARANTINE at home until appointment April 3rd. So here I am with a gallon ziploc bag of medicine.  I am a Turkey fanatic, but this ain't no joke.  Weak as a cat. This is REALLY ROUGH. 
Huge shout out to Doctors, Nurses, Lab folks, house keeping! They are absolutely working there butts off!!! Thank the good Lord I am home, I smelled bleach and Lysol all week.  Just hoping Wife and my 13 year old daughter don't get it!!!

Have a good one
Ray

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

tomstopper

It will not effect my season unless my wife is called into work at the hospital and has to stay there or if any of my family becomes ill with it.

TravisB

Who knows? It's going crazy here, and they could shut down nonessential travel. If that happens, I'll be affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bear hunter

Papa

It don't think it will effect mine here in Northern Indiana.

LBASSASSIN

As long as my family stays healthy it shouldn't effect mine I am only hunting my home state

DP42912

Won't affect me, I'll walk out the back door and hunt!

Deafman

I will social distance by being in the woods away from other people!

RutnNStrutn

Coronapanick has wiped out my season due to the Mexico border being closed, and my in country trip likely being cancelled as well. >:(

Southerngobbler

Quote from: jtsmith3 on March 20, 2020, 12:39:18 AM
Coronavirus shouldn't affect my season at all because I already have it and should be all better by then.
Ok, truth be told I haven't been tested yet. I've just got a little cold which I got after being exposed to a friend who likely really does have it. His test results should be back tomorrow. If he's positive then I'll get tested. Either way, no effect on my turkey season.
Well, lets hear the results of that test?

bullet355

The coronavirus will not effect my season but the lack of turkeys on the land I hunt will.

BD

I hope it does not as I have several out of state trips planned