OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat coronavirus giveaway. Winner

Started by Gooserbat, March 19, 2020, 09:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sully53

My place of employment has to stop operations in Pa., but I'm planning on hunting the opener on May,2

Beards and Hooks

Corona hopefully will not affect my season, hunt here in Pa. and up in NY both seasons start May 1st so hopefully between now and then things don't get alot worse.

kp3100

I may have a whole lot of extra time to turkey hunt.....

bluetick58

dont really know was going to ks and nebraska

zelmo1

I am probably going to be furloughed, so I may sneak down south to hunt a bit more. NH season is 6 weeks away, we should be fine. al

Dr Juice

COVID-19 will not affect my season as long as i can help it but King Andrew, the S-bag Guv of NY, may be thinking differently.

wvmntnhick

Barring a national quarantine that limits my ability to get out there, I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmart241

Shouldn't hurt my season can ride a bike if I have to. Thanks

huntineveryday

It will affect where I hunt. I usually drive a couple hours to hunt unpressured birds on land I know well. I've been starting to lock down some permission closer to where I live to limit travel. I need to get some more lined up, but I'll have to put in some work. (Harder to knock on doors right now too,) It'll be new terrain, new birds for me.

dzsmith

it will eventually affect my season. So far, I managed to kill 2 birds opening weekend. I got the rest of the season to work on #3, but Im working a lot, like 6 days a week. Eventually my job "power plant" will enter the next phase and essential people "myself" will be sequestered to the job, living on site" so I hope to bag #3 before that happens, tough to do with one day off a week. Also I imagine travel bans are coming....I had a big northeast trip planned this year. Maine, new York, Vermont, new Hampshire, mass, conn, and rhode island.....It wasn't planned until May, but I just don't see it happening at this point. I don't think we will have crested by then and I think we could be locked down. Who knows, all I know is I was able to get 2 out of 3 of my local birds so far and for that I am happy. My wife is pregnant , so Im sure all that will greatly be affected by the virus.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

MDTOM84

It will not affect my season unless someone in the family gets sick.

Nathan_Wiles

Barring illness it will not affect my season here in SC.
Well, I spoke too soon. SCDNR just cancelled all the WMA Draw hunts...
I was drawn for a property this year that I had been drawn for 2x and due to unexpected work travel I had to cancel both. It takes about 4 years to get pulled. So now I've got 12 years invested in this deal.
Gonna be awesome if I get to hunt it though!
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Big Pine

ER nurse here, probably will be affected to an extent. Hope everyone stays safe out there

Old Timer

if the lodge is open my planned hunt will be on. If its closed I will be hunting around home. Yes I could be affected. Thanks for the invite to win very gracious of you.

3bailey3