News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat coronavirus giveaway. Winner

Started by Gooserbat, March 19, 2020, 09:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Congrats buzzardroost with post #19

In a sentence tell whether or not the coronavirus is going to affect your season providing you and your family stay healthy.

Contest ends Sunday 10:00 pm Central.

You know the rules, but just in case...

Winner will be chosen by corresponding post #

Winner will be selected by a google number generator.

Winner will have a week to reply or they forfeit.

Winner gets my personal pick of 4 mouthcalls.

OsS
ICE
PLS
Hillbilly

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

rakkin6

Coronavirus will not effect my season, Tennessee has already said they are not shutting down any outdoor activities on state land and I was a "social distancer" before it was cool.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Eddie12

As of now the virus will not affect my season here in ID. If it does between now and April 15th I guess I will be going to Costco or Walmart to find me a nice butterball. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoeger M3000

JL_Longbeard

Locally I'll be unaffected, but my NM trip in mid April is all but canceled. I'm guessing I'll be rescheduling for 2021!!!

mdunc43

Coronavirus will not affect my season here in Kentucky unless the government does something stupid like closing our public hunting grounds, since this is where i hunt 99% of the time. Hopefully it doesn't affect my Missouri trip either.

BHMTitan

Will not affect my season.  I normally hunt alone and being outside is good medicine.

GobbleNut

It might.  ...Got two potential reservation hunts that I suspect may be cancelled, but I am hoping not.  Other than that, I think my other plans will hold.  However, if any of the planned hunts fall through, I will be looking at replacement alternatives.

Gobbler428

As of right now in will not effect our season but, we still have almost two weeks until it opens, so you never know for sure until the fat lady sings.

Harty

It will not affect my hunts in Wisconsin with sons, brothers and friends. I've had one scheduled youth hunt canc.

tal

strum

gdc23

I dont believe it will affect my season, social distancing is regularly practiced by hunters.

ddturkeyhunter

It is affecting me if I like it to or not some good most bad. I'm in Hawaii will start hunting today have gun registration at 8:15 AM. Hawaii is starting to shut down also and close. Went to Costco yesterday to by water and supplies and a line going in 50-100 people long to get in, I went to different little store paid full price. But some of what I lost there got back because Hawaii game department are waving the the turkey carcass tag fee. They don't want people in there building also. When I get back I will hunt anywhere that isn't closed.  Wait every year for turkey hunting, and now retired and time to do it I will be doing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdjustham

The only way it will affect my season is if my department (first responder), goes to A/B shifts and cancels my vacations.

Thanks for doing this.

bbcoach

As far as hunting in my home state, I don't believe anything will change.  I don't believe our governor will jump off the deep end and be a TOTAL control freak, as some have done.  I do have a week planned, to drive to another state, that maybe impacted.  This trip isn't until the end of April, so time will tell.