turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good mail week

Started by Sir-diealot, March 13, 2020, 11:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Had a good mail week this week, I got in a very nice Walnut pot with black slate. 1 Purpleheart striker and 1 dymondwood and 3 Ghost Cut diaphragm calls by Daddy Rat AKA Paul Hicks of Strut Zone Game Calls.

IMG_0946 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0945 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

Even Misty liked the call.
IMG_0948 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

I also received a very pretty Cypress Creek Turkey Calls Scratch Box Call Made With Tiger Maple, Bloodwood and Walnut that I purchased from bobk.  I took a couple pictures of that to show off the Tigerwood.
IMG_0956 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0955 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0953 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

IMG_0952 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr

I also got in some of the stuff to finish making my wingbone call. The two things I forgot to get for the wingbone is epoxy and thread, I have to see how much it is but truth is it will probably have to wait until next month.

I finally got a copy of Knight & Hale Spittin' Feathers II that came in mint condition. Now ya'll won't have to see me bump that thread anymore which I am sure will make you all happy. :D 

IMG_0961 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Here turkey turkey turkey

To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Here turkey turkey turkey

To disarm the people...Is the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

Tom007

Does that pup point gobblers? If so, I am interested in renting? LOL
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on March 13, 2020, 12:02:55 PM
Does that pup point gobblers? If so, I am interested in renting? LOL
Oh I am sure she would, the problem is like most women, they do not know when to shut up! (I will never get loving again if my GF sees this)

John Koenig:

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

jamo

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

guesswho

Good haul.   Sold one of my kidneys and the guy brought it back and got his money back.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

Quote from: guesswho on March 13, 2020, 01:13:16 PM
Good haul.   Sold one of my kidneys and the guy brought it back and got his money back.
Shhh.....That's why I did not give him my return address.

John Koenig:

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Old Timer

Congrats! I hope you get lots of turkeys in your future Brother!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on March 13, 2020, 01:15:14 PM
Congrats my friend
Thanks Tom

Quote from: Old Timer on March 13, 2020, 01:16:30 PM
Congrats! I hope you get lots of turkeys in your future Brother!
Thank you and best of luck to you this Spring.

John Koenig:

bear hunter