OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Problems with Messageing

Started by rifleman, March 05, 2020, 03:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rifleman

Anyone else having problems sending or receiving messages?

ddturkeyhunter

I got one PM that came into me today so far, and I just sent one out it seem like it went ok. Won't know for sure till tomorrow maybe.

guesswho

I just sent one with no issues that I can see.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

troutfisher13111

I tried PM'ing Shannon and couldn't

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

rifleman

I just replied to SinGin test message,  system said it went but in
"messages sent"  it has not shown up as sent.  Those I sent last night are not there either and no response from that person.

davisd9

Quote from: rifleman on March 05, 2020, 05:27:53 PM
I just replied to SinGin test message,  system said it went but in
"messages sent"  it has not shown up as sent.  Those I sent last night are not there either and no response from that person.

Did you click the little box that says to save a copy?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Sir-diealot

I started to get a couple earlier this week that had either been sent to me or that I sent a while ago, caused a little confusion but I and the sender/receivers figured it out.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

rifleman

Davisd9,  I didn't know that I had to.  I don't ever remember doing that and I have a couple setting there from last fall (in the sent).

GD1656

I have tried 3 times to send Gooserbat a pm thanking him for giveaway i recieved yesterday.All 3 say message was sent but they dont show up on my sent messages---guess i will call him

davisd9

Quote from: rifleman on March 05, 2020, 06:08:12 PM
Davisd9,  I didn't know that I had to.  I don't ever remember doing that and I have a couple setting there from last fall (in the sent).

Depends on how you send messages. If from a browser you have to click box, Tapatalk automatically saves to sent messages