turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Most of your calls are by

Started by turkeynewb, February 28, 2020, 01:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va longbeard

Pots = Clint Corder, Paul Platz, Lonzo, Brad Roberts, Blackstone, Mark Cornelius, Halloran, Lonnie Mabry, Larry Halford, Darrin Dakwkins, Daybreak, Paul Durham and the list goes on

Boxes = Watkins, TJ Johnson, Matt Fulkerson, Richard Hudson, Doug Morgan, Witter, Dawkins, Albert Paul and list goes on.

vt35mag

Brad Roberts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

2 Russel Beard 1 Longbox Butternut that came from PA and Bazillian Cherry lid and 1 Shortbox Yellow Poplar and black walnut lid

2 Footballer Pots Anodized black aluminum slate on the right, both in white oak pots.

2 John Sinclair Pots  Titanium Surface Mexican Bocote wood pot and Tulipwood Pot Call with brass striking surface

2 Christopher Brumfiel 1 trumpet Hawaiian Koa Wood & 1 glass over aluminum soundboard in a Walnut pot
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sully53

Sneed, Halloran, and Larry Halford

Beards and Hooks

I have 30-40 calls from Lonnie Mabry, probly ten or more from Al Hobert of Enticer calls and 6 boxes from Jeff White, all three are great guys and highly recomended by me  :z-guntootsmiley:

hoythunter

BTH

For pot calls it would be Blackstone and Pastor Halford. 2 ea.
Other pots are a mix of makers. Halloran, Wynne, MAC, Al Holbert, Dawkins and Paul Durham.
Phil 4:13

GuideGun

John Sinclair, Mike Yingling, or Wendell Rye.  All three are great to work with. Have had pots pass through my possession that cost considerably more, and haven't seen enough difference to warrant the premium of keeping them. I'll continue to work with these guys and not have to wait years for a call either.
Matt

TKE921

I have pots from a few makers but I have more from Bill Lyman than anyone else.

cutt down

TTSpringers

Pots - Sinclair by a wide margin, then Halford, then Roberts
Boxes - McKamey by a wide margin, Mann and just got my first from Terfencko and it wont be my last.

Browning87

Mark Cornelius then Clint and Riley Corder

243kid

Mark Cornelius and David Halloran

J_Bird

shatcher

Sir die a lot, I thought you were poor and pitiful and couldn't afford calls, but you have a great collection.  What say you?