OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Posting photos from ipad

Started by Tom007, February 28, 2020, 09:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Good morning. I need some help on how to post photos on the site. I got some good info so far. I get the picture from my iPad photo library, I get it attached to my reply, but when I hit post, it comes back with error message saying can't add this type of file. The iPad makes the picture a jpeg. Seems that it should be jpg, according to error message. Any help is welcome keeping in mind that I am not super savvy on computers... Thanks much....
"Solo hunter"

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

M,Yingling

I have found tapatalk is easy way to post photos when asks photo size I always hit small seems work fit nice ,, but hate navigating fourm on it so I like post photos in thread them just log in the normal way that I can see every thing lol   
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Tom007

Thank you. I will give it a shot. I wish that I could just attach from my photo library, and post. That would be too easy. Thanks much....
"Solo hunter"

Harty

Quote from: M,Yingling on February 28, 2020, 09:36:37 AM
I have found tapatalk is easy way to post photos when asks photo size I always hit small seems work fit nice ,, but hate navigating fourm on it so I like post photos in thread them just log in the normal way that I can see every thing lol

Same here.