turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

JLH Strikers

Started by goblr77, February 27, 2020, 07:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblr77

I received these from Jeff today. Every one of these strikers looks and sounds excellent. That Bacon Bloodwood will bring the turkey out of a Stumpy ceramic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

M,Yingling

Looks like u got some good ones
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Harty

Dandies. Glad they are all players!

Gog1015

He makes a fine striker!

Greg Massey

That's some good looking strikers .. congrats

JLH

I have round #2 in the works!

Thanks Myles, the pleasure was all mine!

troutfisher13111

I actually prefer the B&W Ebony on my Stumpy ceramic

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

He does some great work.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Caspar

Congrats on a nice group of strikers. Jeff makes an outstanding striker. They are by far my favorite strikers and pretty much all i carry now. Which reminds me, I need to order a couple more.

gdc23

Greg Massey

Well i just order my first 2 strikers form Jeff , he was great to deal with and this weekend he has free shipping .. got Frogwood camo and Nicaraguan Rosewood  strikers ...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 29, 2020, 08:48:43 PM
Well i just order my first 2 strikers form Jeff , he was great to deal with and this weekend he has free shipping .. got Frogwood camo and Nicaraguan Rosewood  strikers ...
The Frogwoods are nice.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 29, 2020, 08:50:41 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on February 29, 2020, 08:48:43 PM
The Frogwoods are nice.
Yes they are nice looking strikers .. But my main interest is how they play...for what i hear they do perform with good sound, tone and grip...

jgard

I have most strikers that he offers in almost every wood. Frog wood sounds to me at least in my top three

Greg Massey

Quote from: jgard on February 29, 2020, 09:17:43 PM
I have most strikers that he offers in almost every wood. Frog wood sounds to me at least in my top three
I sent you pm..