turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What have you bought?

Started by Spyder, March 26, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luvbowhuntn

Looking for Natgear turkey vest in size XL. Can trade for or buy. Pm me or call/text (256)476-8770 if you have one to let go of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvbowhuntn

Looking for Natgear turkey vest in size XL. Can trade for or buy. Pm me or call/text (256)476-8770 if you have one to let go of.

sbbow

What everyone's thought on his calls?

sbbow

What is your thoughts on his boxes? I have talked to a few people far with positive feedback.

Luvbowhuntn

Zach Markus

Brand new, never had a shell fired through it. $50tyd

Zach Markus

Zach Markus

Zach Markus

Brand new, never had a shell fired through it. $50tyd.

TarheelTurk

Just starting out making a few mouth callers. Was wondering what kind of scissors you guys use ? Fly tying or some others ? I'm use a Fisker type right now and it seems they don't allow me the control I need to make the pretty cuts . Thank you Jason

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

TarheelTurk

Just starting out making a few mouth callers. Was wondering what kind of scissors you guys use ? Fly tying or some others ? I'm use a Fisker type right now and it seems they don't allow me the control I need to make the pretty cuts . Thank you Jason

Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

TarheelTurk

Which scissor are you guys using ? Fly tying scissors or what is best ! Got the stretch I want and sound but these Fisker type scissors are not allowing me to make neat cuts

laturkeyhunter

Does anyone on here use the leupold vx-1 1-4x20 mm with the turkey plex reticle. What are some of the pros and cons of using that type optic. Thanks

laturkeyhunter

Does anyone on here use the leupold vx-1 1-4x20 mm with the turkey plex reticle. What are some of the pros and cons of using that type optic. Thanks

laturkeyhunter