turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What have you bought?

Started by Spyder, March 26, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spyder

With all these threads of people gearing up for season, it just makes me wonder if everyone else has  added to the gear list, like me this year. That's my list below, and dang I spent too much this year, but probably not as much as a lot of guys.

1. DSD Jake
2. Rob Roberts Choke
3. S&S Box Call
4. Mossy Oak Obsession Button up shirt
5. 2 Boxes of MagBlend
6. Woodhaven Red Wasp

Still want a Red Dot and a new Hollaran Slate and then comes Bow Season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder

With all these threads of people gearing up for season, it just makes me wonder if everyone else has  added to the gear list, like me this year. That's my list below, and dang I spent too much this year, but probably not as much as a lot of guys.

1. DSD Jake
2. Rob Roberts Choke
3. S&S Box Call
5. 2 Boxes of MagBlend
6. Woodhaven Red Wasp

Spyder

1. DSD Jake
2. Rob Roberts Choke
3. S&S Box Call
5. 2 Boxes of MagBlend
6. Woodhaven Red Wasp

Spyder

1. DSD Jake
2. Rob Roberts Choke
3. S&S Box Call
5. 2 Boxes of MagBlend
6. Woodhaven Red Wasp

Spurs

Was wondering what everyone's opinions were on tapping a single shot barrel with a manufactured full. 

This is an old break over single shot that was actually my first gun.  I want to "repurpose" it for next years turkey season.

This year is going to suck!!!

Spurs

Was wondering what everyone's opinions were on tapping a single shot barrel with a manufactured full. 

This is an old break over single shot that was actually my first gun.  I want to "repurpose" it for next years turkey season.

Spurs

Gasfish26

See what you think

40 yards lasered
55 degrees F
Primos tite wad .570 choke

Gasfish26

See what you think

40 yards lasered
55 degrees F
Primos tite wad .570 choke

WNCTracker

I pretty much just use mouth calls. I live the hands free aspect and diverse sounds. I've said that hooks executioner II is my favorite for the last couple years but I've changed my mind and want to give props to woodhaven"s copperhead.  I've used the wasps and venoms and never liked them as much as the hooks calls but I gotta say that copperhead has a really good sound and is user friendly. I know to each their own and each mouth likes a different all but I want to say if you've not tried to copperhead, give it a go. It's my favorite of the woodhavens.

WNCTracker

I pretty much just use mouth calls. I love the hands free aspect and diverse sounds. I've said that hooks executioner II is my favorite for the last couple years but I've changed my mind and want to give props to woodhaven"s copperhead.  I've used the wasps and venoms and never liked them as much as the hooks calls but I gotta say that copperhead has a really good sound and is user friendly. I know to each their own and each mouth likes a different call but I want to say if you've not tried to copperhead, give it a go. It's my favorite of the woodhavens.

Luvbowhuntn

Looking to trade a XL Full Foilage original Mossy Oak shirt in excellent condition . Mainly looking for a good pot call or trade towards a good vest. May also be interested in Invector DS chokes. I've just recently joined the forum as I'm knew to turkey hunting but you can check my feedback on ebay(Heath3857) or on refugeforums and duckhuntingchat under the same name I am on here. I'm trying to figure out how to laid pics on here but I can text them to you if you'll comment or pm me your number. Thanks, Heath

Luvbowhuntn

Looking to trade a XL Full Foilage original Mossy Oak shirt in excellent condition . Mainly looking for a good pot call or trade towards a good vest. May also be interested in Invector DS chokes. I've just recently joined the forum as I'm knew to turkey hunting but you can check my feedback on ebay(Heath3857) or on refugeforums and duckhuntingchat under the same name I am on here. I'm trying to figure out how to laid pics on here but I can text them to you if you'll comment or pm me your number. Thanks, Heath

Luvbowhuntn

Looking for Natgear turkey vest in size XL. Can trade for or buy. Pm me or call/text (256)476-8770 if you have one to let go of.

Luvbowhuntn

Looking for Natgear turkey vest in size XL. Can trade for or buy. Pm me or call/text (256)476-8770 if you have one to let go of.