OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tenzing TR

Started by RiverRoost, February 25, 2020, 07:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverRoost

Anybody used the Tenzing TR vest with the legs in it. It looks pretty cool if it has enough pockets

busta biggun

Hunted with one for 3 years now. I love the pockets. Seem perfect for the stuff I need. Has a great system that you can latch around your waist tightly and has lumbar support. This is great if you have a lot of weight or packing a bird out. I tried the water bladder system and too much of a pain to wash. I used the legs a few times and they are great for the rare situations I can't find a tree! Overall I love it!

Bowguy

Not one person I know leaves the legs in any stand for long. It's a waste of money most times. Maybe you have a situation it'd help but you'd be the first one

RiverRoost

Quote from: Bowguy on March 02, 2020, 01:04:29 PM
Not one person I know leaves the legs in any stand for long. It's a waste of money most times. Maybe you have a situation it'd help but you'd be the first one

I don't understand the disapproval of any style legs so much. I could see where some designs would be better than others but I can't count how many times I've been looking for a spot to setup and had only small trees not wider than my shoulders that had there been a larger tree there that spot to sit would have been perfect. At least I thought it would have been. While no large trees there may have been a small cane patch or grass patch that would hide me perfectly but no back support where I wished I had legs. Are the legs just heavy or do they make the vest uncomfortable?

Bowguy

Perhaps it'll work for ya than. Only information for you. Most buy em n after just a bit take em out and never put em back in