turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pair Finished Up

Started by M,Yingling, February 25, 2020, 01:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

Left B&W ebony man this stuff cracks if u look at it wrong been watching this wood dry for 5 months now finally dry enough turn a call.   Right snake wood. Both copper glass.  Both are sold and don't currently have any more snake wood.  Thanks for the look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

EZ

Harty

An awesome looking two pots Mike! Congrats to the new owner/owners.

turkey stew

Those are a couple of very sharp pots!

Gobbler2577

Oh my goodness.  Your stuff is always beautiful but those 2 are exceptional!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

JLH

Thats as good as it gets!

Good job Mike!

sbbow

That is some serious eye candy Mike !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Really like the looks of the snakewood ... good looking pots

John Sinclair CustomCalls

GuideGun

A testament to Mike here.... I contacted him back early this winter letting him know that I really wanted to see about getting him to make me a pot in snakewood.  He said he would see what he could do about getting a blank.  He went above and beyond....and found an absolutely exceptional blank.  Pleasure to deal with Mike, I can't say enough good things about him. I can't wait to get my hands on it!
Matt

M,Yingling

Thanks Matt     Hope this one stands up with your other copper ,,, that snake wood is hard find not cracked up  thankfully was able track that blank down and seller was only willing give up one lol 

That ebony realy surprised me for what it looked like inside I had bought a bowl blank about 5 months back that was covered completely in wax was hard tell figure over the months I slowly removed wax to dry blank slowly after removing wax completely I looked at that thing ever day and if seen one hair line crack I would drop ca in it
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
My YouTube

WaltHooksKing

Love them copper pots. Have a few of his.

yelpy

A couple of fine looking pots! Very nice Mike.. 

M,Yingling

My YouTube