turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mouth Calls F/S

Started by Daddy rat, February 22, 2020, 07:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy rat

If you need few mouth calls give me yell... $5 each or 3 for $12 + $3.50 shipping  V-Cut, Ghost,Batwing,Combo & Reverse Combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bear hunter

sasquatch1

Bump for Great person to deal with!

Daddy rat

TTT

RiverRat213

Do these come with a case?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Daddy rat

I have these

RiverRat213

How much for all 8?

Cketch80

RiverRat213

Got my 8 in today. Thanks for the quick transaction daddy rat! Will be doing business with you again!

Daddy rat

Thanks Buddy... hope they work out and help kill big long beard!

Sir-diealot

Liking my Ghost Cut calls, I am no expert but I find them very easy to play. Comfortable as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Cketch80

Hey guys my word ain't worth much to no one around here but these calls sound wonderful. Ive used all the store brands up to woodhaven and these spit calls top em all. Well worth the reasonable asking price. Thanks Daddy Rat.

Daddy rat

Quote from: Sir-diealot on March 11, 2020, 09:04:33 PM
Liking my Ghost Cut calls, I am no expert but I find them very easy to play. Comfortable as well.
Thanks Buddy

Daddy rat

Quote from: Cketch80 on March 15, 2020, 06:08:04 PM
Hey guys my word ain't worth much to no one around here but these calls sound wonderful. Ive used all the store brands up to woodhaven and these spit calls top em all. Well worth the reasonable asking price. Thanks Daddy Rat.
Thanks Buddy

Sir-diealot

Went for a walk today and decided to take mine along to practice as I was walking, had a gobbler reply. Surprised me as I am not even that good with a mouth call.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."