OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mouth Calls for Sale

Started by Sadler McGraw, February 10, 2020, 03:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sadler McGraw

Shoot me a message here or test me if any of you need mouth calls for this spring.  I have my standard line of mouth calls and also will build calls that are more custom suited to the way you call.

ALL mouth calls are $9 each

Sadler McGraw
Champions Choice Game Calls
251 513 0217

https://www.facebook.com/CHAMPIONSCGC/?eid=ARDDw7Q5sm0tspz9COfcF6Y-E6PuKBkw4ZyBvTffOEZp02elv1K-VB2rZGsBIOqIZCcJPJd75patUwBj
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

nyhunter

These are great calls,  I am still running the same call going on my 3rd year with it, excellent quality and very well built,  I love the 3 reed v cut and the 2.5 reed ghost cut.  :icon_thumright:

crow

They are great calls, just finished up the late winter season a couple weeks ago with Sadler's 2.5 Ghost cut,
very consistent well made, good sounding calls.

I also hunt this ghost cut in the spring, it has rasp if you want it but can be played with very clean yelps that match up nice with a wingbone or trumpet call.

Aholdren

WOW.... I just sent Sadler a pic and he spit one out in literally no time and it looks identical,,,,,   Cant wait to try it....  Thanks man...

Cferrieri

Awsome calls I have my 2.5 reed batwing going on 3 years. I have 6 more in the fridge with the same exzact tension so I'm covered just in case

bbcoach

I sent Sadler a PM last week for some calls but with the Convention this last weekend, I'm sure he is extremely busy.

Aholdren

Resend it cause I'm sure is a small oversight on his part.  I received my calls and theses will be my go to mouth calls this spring!   Can't wait to hit the woods. 

Sadler McGraw

Sorry guys, I didn't realize I had messages.  I have responded to all those that had left a PM..    I guess I missed the email notice for PMs
Sadler McGraw Custom Calls
World and Grand National Calling Champion

Coop1082

These are stupid good calls. His judge and jury ghost, 2.5 ghost, and batwing lite are out of this world good. I have a few of each call of his and the tensions on each call is identical. You won't get a call that sounds different from the one you fall in love with. Extremely consistent and some of the best diaphragms I've ever run. If ya made me pick a favorite, give me the judge and jury every day and twice on Sunday's..
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

KentuckyHeadhunter

They must be good if ole TC likes em!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Jfowler82

Caspar

Im interested in trying a few of your calls out. I sent you a pm earlier today

bbcoach

I received mine a couple weeks ago.  I ordered 3 Trashtalkers (3 reed split v) and 2 Judge and Jury (2 1/2 reed ghost cut) calls from Sadler and they are Money.  The calls are easy to run and sound Great.  Sadler can be reached via E-mail at sadlermcgraw@yahoo.com

rakkin6

Ordered some today, first time trying out his calls. I ordered 2 batwing, 2 v-cut and 2 ghost. With everybody saying how good they are I figured I better order 2 in case I lose one during the season.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

gdc23

How does the TrashTalker compare to Hooks Executioner II