OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Casual Observations!

Started by guesswho, February 08, 2020, 01:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Not turkey related, but worth sharing.

I had to get a battery for my cell phone today.  That required me to go to the mall.  I haven't been to our mall in at least 10 years.   If you ever start to feel bad about yourself, go to the mall.   I just thought I was screwed up.   Some casual observations.

1.   I saw at least 20 women with 52" rear ends, squeezed into 24" stretch pants.   They may not have started out as stretched pants, but they were stretched to the max.

2.  I saw 15-20 men with 30" rear ends in 50" jeans.  One hand holding up the jeans, and the other hand holding a cell phone.   I started to follow one to the bathroom to see how that whole process works, but decided to pass.

3.  I saw a 25 to 30 year old male, dressed like a 10 year old Punky Brewster.  He was bouncing a balloon off his nose all through the mall.   He was there the entire time I was there.  I give him credit, the balloon never hit the ground, but it did hit the wall a couple of times.

4.  20% of the people were wearing pajamas. 

5.  About 3% of those were wearing opposite gender pajamas. 

6.  I saw 3 different people wearing 2 hats and 2 pairs of sunglasses.

Just some casual observations from a bored turkey hunter forced to go into  the real world for about an hour.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Greg Massey

LMBO... That's why, I've not been to our Mall in over 15 years ... Walmart is just as bad ..  :TooFunny:

Spitten and drummen

Times have really changed since I was growing up. Never would you catch me in some skinny jeans , jeans with designs and rhinestones on the butt or piercings in my ears or face.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Beards and Hooks

:emoticon-animal-005:
Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 08, 2020, 02:56:20 PM
Times have really changed since I was growing up. Never would you catch me in some skinny jeans , jeans with designs and rhinestones on the butt or piercings in my ears or face.
You and me both buddy, I haven't been to a mall in years here in the US. In the 80s and 90s that was the place to go remember guys and the fashion then it seems wouldn't look as strange as some of the things you seen today.

Happy

I think it's a competition these days to see who can look the stupidest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Hobbes

The world is a circus freak show anymore.

guesswho

Quote from: Happy on February 08, 2020, 04:27:15 PM
I think it's a competition these days to see who can look the stupidest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
As hard as it is to believe, I would have finished way back in the pack.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

Sounds like any given day in Ithica, NY
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

bbcoach

WELCOME TO FANTASYLAND!!!!! 

spurman

This guy in front of me at the check out was holding his pants up with one hand and trying to pay the clerk and his pants fell around his ankles.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

marshboy

Ronnie that is darn funny!!!

3bailey3

That is to funny, I will never go to a mall again, my parents are 90 and 89 and they  live in a rural area and I go to the local Wal mart for them, the last few times at check out I have been behind someone that had a soiled diaper and it was not a child....

MK M GOBL

All craziness anymore... My dad would have "corrected" me at some of the given statements. Guess he taught me right.

Thanks Pa :angel9:

MK M GOBL

Cut N Run

Quote from: guesswho on February 08, 2020, 01:37:22 PM
Not turkey related, but worth sharing.

I had to get a battery for my cell phone today.  That required me to go to the mall.  I haven't been to our mall in at least 10 years.   If you ever start to feel bad about yourself, go to the mall.   I just thought I was screwed up.   Some casual observations.

1.   I saw at least 20 women with 52" rear ends, squeezed into 24" stretch pants.   They may not have started out as stretched pants, but they were stretched to the max.

2.  I saw 15-20 men with 30" rear ends in 50" jeans.  One hand holding up the jeans, and the other hand holding a cell phone.   I started to follow one to the bathroom to see how that whole process works, but decided to pass.

3.  I saw a 25 to 30 year old male, dressed like a 10 year old Punky Brewster.  He was bouncing a balloon off his nose all through the mall.   He was there the entire time I was there.  I give him credit, the balloon never hit the ground, but it did hit the wall a couple of times.

4.  20% of the people were wearing pajamas. 

5.  About 3% of those were wearing opposite gender pajamas. 

6.  I saw 3 different people wearing 2 hats and 2 pairs of sunglasses.

Just some casual observations from a bored turkey hunter forced to go into  the real world for about an hour.

^^ This is Exactly why I don't go to the mall anymore.  There's nothing for me there anyway.  Sorry you were forced to go & endure such things..

JIm
Luck counts, good or bad.

Tail Feathers

Bless whoever invented yoga pants.

But they shouldn't be made over about size 8.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!