News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Belt Buckles and Strikers

Started by Sir-diealot, February 05, 2020, 11:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Quote from: silvestris on June 11, 2020, 12:58:29 PM
The Ocellated is not a turkey.  Just a gimmick bird to get your money.

lol
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Got the Summer one today, now to go after all the subspecies.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

310 gauge

Those look great! I applaud your effort in getting those sets complete!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 310 gauge on July 26, 2020, 10:27:42 PM
Those look great! I applaud your effort in getting those sets complete!
Thanks, has been at least a year and a half, I think 2 years total, but my sense of time is not the greatest with my meds. Hoping I can get the others soon.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

I was able to add the Ocellated turkey buckle and the the Gould's buckle this weekend, if anybody happens to have the Osceola turkey buckle that they would be willing to part with please contact me as it is the last one I need. Thanks

John Koenig:

sendero558

That would make a sweet shadow box display

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sendero558 on March 10, 2021, 03:45:36 AM
That would make a sweet shadow box display
Yes it would, had not thought of that. I might try to find another sequential set of the seasons ones and display those and wear the ones I have now.

John Koenig:

greencop01

Nice set, I imagine there are all sorts of items to collect. Keeps one busy but worthwhile when you complete the set. Nice collection.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: greencop01 on March 10, 2021, 03:50:25 PM
Nice set, I imagine there are all sorts of items to collect. Keeps one busy but worthwhile when you complete the set. Nice collection.

I have been collecting my whole life, have been collecting football cards since I was a young child.

John Koenig:

grayfox

Nice collection. I really love those belt buckles!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: grayfox on March 10, 2021, 05:34:51 PM
Nice collection. I really love those belt buckles!
Thanks, just one more to go for the subspecies.

John Koenig:

3bailey3

very nice Steve! So you collect Cleveland Brown football cards!!! Ha!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on March 10, 2021, 07:17:33 PM
very nice Steve! So you collect Cleveland Brown football cards!!! Ha!
I have some, I like putting together sets. I don't know if it will let you see them, but try to check these out. https://app.photobucket.com/u/pysteve1970/a/ecbef218-7256-4cc3-98b1-b5a405102ff6

John Koenig:

3bailey3

Steve i was messing  with you because i know you are a big Steeler fan!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on March 10, 2021, 10:21:31 PM
Steve i was messing  with you because i know you are a big Steeler fan!
Ah okay, my brain was about shut down last night got up at 3:30 in the morning, drove all day, then had to drive another 2 hours when I got home. 

John Koenig: