News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Public land hotspots wanted.

Started by fallhnt, February 01, 2020, 07:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowguy

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 01, 2020, 09:55:18 AM
   I have a awesome turkey lease and would love to have you come hunt it. It has a nice camp you can stay in and loaded with birds. You dont even have to buy a license. You are welcome to go anytime that is conveinant for you. Go to the airport and get a ticket to Ramadi. There I will have Mohammad pick you up. Now he will have to put a hood over your head but dont be alarmed. He does that just so you cannot tell others where the spot is. When you get to the camp there will be a lot of guys carrying AK's but dont mind them. They dont hunt turkeys , they prefer to hunt pronghorn. Season is opened all year. They will tie your hands behind your back but again dont be alarmed. They do this to new guys to ensure gun safety. You will then be marched into a room that will have a one man camera crew who will be filming you. The guy over the camp will hand you a piece of paper and want you to read it on camera. Dont worry , the filmed clip is not going to be shown outside the hunting camp. Its only done so all new guest can be remembered. Read the note aloud. Dont be concerned with what it says. Just read it. You may be a bit uncomfortable about what it says but thats ok. The guys are just hazing you and no one is gonna see it anyway. Oh , and if there is a guy standing behind you with his face covered holding a big knife , his name is Akbar and he is the camp cook. Thats why he has a knife and he is covered up because he does not want to chance catching the Corona virus. Good luck and I hope you kill a lot of birds.
Funny

Bowguy

Idk why but this post reminds me of something a guy I went to school with used to say. He mentioned being a talent scout for a adult film crew. He thought this might help him pick up women. Think he's still trying.