turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Public land hotspots wanted.

Started by fallhnt, February 01, 2020, 07:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2eagles

The op has 1666 posts. He's been here a while and I'm sure he knows better. I think maybe.......
He got you hook, line & sinker.

I hope that's the case, otherwise, pitiful.

Happy

Somebody was taking his post seriously?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Happy on February 01, 2020, 12:33:33 PM
Somebody was taking his post seriously?

Some folks are too serious. They are bad at picking up on sarcasm.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Happy

Well geez.I sure hope nobody is booking any flights to Turkey to beat the rush.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Spitten and drummen

Haha. I hope you did not take that post seriously. It was sarcasm. Just having fun along with the op.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Mossyguy

I saw turkeys in both Iraq and Afghanistan...you could walk right up to them. You can have those spots...I won't be going back ;)

Old Timer

Gotta have some fun and a good laugh now and then :happy0064:

StruttinGobbler3

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 01, 2020, 11:20:05 AM
I am highly offended here, and find this kind of post disgusting. My secret spots were earned by hard work and time put in. I spent hours behind my screen cyber scouting to get the spots I have. It takes dedication that not many possess to wake up at the crack of 9am every day, searching forums diligently and asking veiled questions. Some days I even skipped breakfast, my persistence was so great. So I won't be giving you any spots. Get your fingers on the keyboard and earn it. Pay your dues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I certainly hope nobody took my reply seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: fallhnt on February 01, 2020, 07:33:47 AM
Looking for your hotspots. Any state. My crew and I will be filming. If you see this truck stop by.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
He forgot his reaping fan and robo deke.

trkehunr93

I saw few in the meat dept at Walmart, that place is as public as it gets.  Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaLongbeard

I just don't understand all the sarcasm around here lately. The guy asked a legitimate question. He says in the post that he has a "crew and camera".....how much more legit can you be? If I had any idea how to find a turkey I'd help this guy out he is obviously is an expert look at his necklace. Plus look how cool his truck is! I think most of you are just jealous.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Gooserbat

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 01, 2020, 07:02:44 PM
I just don't understand all the sarcasm around here lately. The guy asked a legitimate question. He says in the post that he has a "crew and camera".....how much more legit can you be? If I had any idea how to find a turkey I'd help this guy out he is obviously is an expert look at his necklace. Plus look how cool his truck is! I think most of you are just jealous.

So what I have a complete set of Bottomland (including facemask and gloves) a Benelli and a 410. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

owlhoot

nice truck . didn't know we had that big of a hotshot posting on here.

aclawrence

Lol I get that the post was a joke but unfortunately it looks like the poor guy in the original picture was being serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fullfan

I have lots of hot spots here in PA, come on and give it a try...
Don't gobble at me...