OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Public land hotspots wanted.

Started by fallhnt, February 01, 2020, 07:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallhnt

Looking for your hotspots. Any state. My crew and I will be filming. If you see this truck stop by.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

MK M GOBL

I have a few awesome public land spots in Alaska, I'm sure would work out for you! I'll send out the GPS coordinates.

MK M GOBL

Happy

I will get right on that. Of course if I show you my hot spots I expect plenty of camera time and maybe a little segment on how awesome i am. Wont be much, just an hour or so. Will leave you a minute or two to get the kill shot, slap out a few catch phrases and thank your sponsors in a very nascar like way.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GobbleNut

Sure, I'll let you know all of mine,...IF you let me know all of yours.  ....You first.... 

Ranger

Nothing like somebody with a little something to prove. If you see a South Georgia native in your travels, don't approach......won't be the encounter you're imagining.  Spurs in a pic like that is like a high schooler showing off his rubber wrappers.....act like you've been there before.
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Roost 1

I'm still wondering why you blacked out the guys face while wanting to show off that little string of spurs??

GobbleNut

Quote from: Roost 1 on February 01, 2020, 08:14:28 AM
I'm still wondering why you blacked out the guys face while wanting to show off that little string of spurs??

The guy obviously hasn't been turkey hunting very long.... 

kennedyh1990

I've got a secret spot....here it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guesswho

:OGturkeyhead:
He ruined any future chances of ever being elected to a public office by wearing blackface.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

VA Gobble Addict

Quote from: guesswho on February 01, 2020, 08:31:15 AM
:OGturkeyhead:
He ruined any future chances of ever being elected to a public office by wearing blackface.
That's not true. Just look at my state

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Happy

Hey fellas, I really did some hard work online  looking for some good hunting spots. After hours and hours I finally found it. The holy grail. There is a whole country full of turkeys. There are so many they just named the place after them. People are big into blind hunting them over there it appears. They wear a lot of black to blend in and try to keep their faces covered. Dont look like they are to big on shotguns, appear to be more into automatic rifles so that should make it even easier to get some massive spur necklaces. Anyhoo I really dug deep to find this info, just like any true turkey nut would. Your welcome.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Spitten and drummen

I have a awesome turkey lease and would love to have you come hunt it. It has a nice camp you can stay in and loaded with birds. You dont even have to buy a license. You are welcome to go anytime that is conveinant for you. Go to the airport and get a ticket to Ramadi. There I will have Mohammad pick you up. Now he will have to put a hood over your head but dont be alarmed. He does that just so you cannot tell others where the spot is. When you get to the camp there will be a lot of guys carrying AK's but dont mind them. They dont hunt turkeys , they prefer to hunt pronghorn. Season is opened all year. They will tie your hands behind your back but again dont be alarmed. They do this to new guys to ensure gun safety. You will then be marched into a room that will have a one man camera crew who will be filming you. The guy over the camp will hand you a piece of paper and want you to read it on camera. Dont worry , the filmed clip is not going to be shown outside the hunting camp. Its only done so all new guest can be remembered. Read the note aloud. Dont be concerned with what it says. Just read it. You may be a bit uncomfortable about what it says but thats ok. The guys are just hazing you and no one is gonna see it anyway. Oh , and if there is a guy standing behind you with his face covered holding a big knife , his name is Akbar and he is the camp cook. Thats why he has a knife and he is covered up because he does not want to chance catching the Corona virus. Good luck and I hope you kill a lot of birds.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Old Timer

talk about tarred and feathered! :TrainWreck1:

StruttinGobbler3

I am highly offended here, and find this kind of post disgusting. My secret spots were earned by hard work and time put in. I spent hours behind my screen cyber scouting to get the spots I have. It takes dedication that not many possess to wake up at the crack of 9am every day, searching forums diligently and asking veiled questions. Some days I even skipped breakfast, my persistence was so great. So I won't be giving you any spots. Get your fingers on the keyboard and earn it. Pay your dues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

aclawrence

The guy in the pic is a jackwagon! Seriously how out of touch can you be. I can't stand the need for social media gratification.  I'm sure he's a super fun guy to hang out with lol.