OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Looking for feedback on a new call

Started by John Sinclair CustomCalls, January 29, 2020, 09:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Sinclair CustomCalls

After much trial and error I have finally made a 3" titanium call I'm really happy with. I would love to hear honest feedback of your thoughts. Thanks in advance!!
John

https://youtu.be/n4xbMUjF4pg

Greg Massey

It's sounds good, has a good rasp tone ....

JLH

I was lucky enough to get one of the first ones...this little guy is real nice....it reaches a frequency that you just cant get out of most calls.

Has grest rasp when you need it, and can play clear and high when that's needed.

Very versitile call, and definately gives the birds something different!

Gobbler2577

Yes sir I believe you probably nailed that one.  That is different enough yet with plenty of realism to be just deadly.  So many times an old gobbler has died because a fellow gave him something he never heard before.  I dont usually buy calls, but if I do it will be one of those.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

EZ

Oooo, what a nasty little hen!!! That would go in the vest!!!

CMBOSTC

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Harty

Nice rasp with a high upper end. Nice compliment to the 3 1/2 I have from you in Kingwood.

JLH

Quote from: Harty on January 30, 2020, 12:53:16 PM
Nice rasp with a high upper end. Nice compliment to the 3 1/2 I have from you in Kingwood.
Sounds like someone needs to get baby bear titanium in kingwood....may as well get a 3.25" momma bear to complete the set!! :drool:

Les C

Sounds great John. I like the range in pitch.

Sir-diealot

Like the way it sounds.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Harty

Quote from: JLH on January 30, 2020, 12:56:21 PM
Quote from: Harty on January 30, 2020, 12:53:16 PM
Sounds like someone needs to get baby bear titanium in kingwood....may as well get a 3.25" momma bear to complete the set!! :drool:

HA! Baby bear yes! Momma bear? Don't hold your breath .....but I may just listen to that 3.25 also. .....

Hoot 000

Spitten and drummen

Not a fan of metal surfaces but I like that one. I would hunt it all day.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE