News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Claw slings Pros/Cons?

Started by randy6471, January 27, 2020, 07:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytomgetter

1iagobblergetter

I have them on quite a few of my guns I hunt regularly with and like them alot.

Buckman84

Every shotgun or long rifle I own also crossbow has the claw on them. Great slings.

Elmerfudd

Plus 1 for the slogan outdoors slings. Nothing better. Grippy as the claw and more shock absorption. Awesome product.

gaswamp

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Elmerfudd on January 30, 2020, 07:54:59 PM
Plus 1 for the slogan outdoors slings. Nothing better. Grippy as the claw and more shock absorption. Awesome product.

That's right!! I found them I'm at the NWTF a few years ago..Since then,that's all I run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dzsmith

I only run claw slings. I own 4 of them. 3 black and one bottomland. Mostly for use on my rifles. I don't run sling on my turkey gun typically. they grip well, no sliding around.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Greg Massey

Slimline is the best , just make sure you get it with the quick attachments .. not those old screw type ...swivels

Cutt

The only con with the claw sling are the camo ones. They look good for a while, then all the camo film blisters and peels off. Knowing this now, I don't buy the camo ones anymore.

mtns2hunt

Quote from: Cutt on February 01, 2020, 04:41:58 PM
The only con with the claw sling are the camo ones. They look good for a while, then all the camo film blisters and peels off. Knowing this now, I don't buy the camo ones anymore.

I've had mine  a long time. At least five years and have not experienced any peeling. Perhaps later models were improved?
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Cowboy

WV Ridge Reaper,  just bought one of these at the NWTF

Old Timer

Very nice sling got one on my 835 another on a muzzy. Cannot go wrong.

wchadw

I've had the claw. I got limbsaver kodiak "air" I like better than the claw

StruttinGobbler3

I've used the claw slings the past several seasons, but this year I bought a slogan outdoors sling. That's the one that will be on my gun. Grippiest sling I've ever felt, and the option to pull one strap over your shoulder and backpack the gun is awesome. I'll be buying more of them for my rifles and duck gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: Cowboy on February 15, 2020, 08:27:43 PM
WV Ridge Reaper,  just bought one of these at the NWTF

Heck yea!! Congrats on one of the best on the market.I have 3