turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Apex New Ninja Series ..Update

Started by Greg Massey, January 21, 2020, 09:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

The are in partnership with Woodhaven Custom Calls in providing the New Ninja Series lineup. The NEW 410 , 9.5 shot is a payload of 7/8 oz. Jason said these will be on the website around Feb. 1 ... they will be offered in 12ga. ( 3 1/2 and 3 inch ) 20 ga (3 inch) 28 ga. ( 2 3/3 and 410 (3 inch ) in 8 1/2 shot ...

CALLM2U

The logo looked the same so I assumed it was a collaboration. 

tjh24

So what makes it different from the other loads in the lineup?

skimerhorn

Basically the same shell just only available in 8.5s for everything but .410 which is 9.5

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

turkeykiller22

I still prefer the Nitro Company shells. They have a $10 promotion if you buy 50 shells or more right now as well.
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

Upfold99

Correct me if im wrong, but the .410 appears to have approx 3 more pellets in it? (27/32 vs 7/8)

Is this the difference, besides logo box. Jason said it was a game changer. Maybe Im missing something.

KentuckyLB

Why shoot 8.5`s when 9`s will do all in need.. :popcorn:

ShootingABN!

Jrkimbrough

I use and love my Apex loads (GT-20) but I'm not really following what the difference is in the new Ninja loads aside from the fact that they offer them in 8.5 size shot. 

I heard rumors that they would have a higher payload but I'm not seeing that from the photos of the new boxes.  Just curious.  Inquiring minds would like to know.  Just curious why I would switch from shooting 1 5/8 oz of #9's to 1 5/8 oz of 8.5's and have less pellets?

ShootingABN!

Well the website has them up. I ordered the new 410 load for my Son.

Mossberg835

In the 410 how much extra shot is there in the 7/8 vs 27/32 offerings ? I noticed the ninja in 410 is 7/8

Dr Juice

ShootingABN!

Well I've used Nitro in 12 and 20.

This is my first time trying Apex, and it will be in my Son's 410. I ordered on the 5th. First day of the new ninja loads. Their website says 7-10 days to ship..... Facebook site says they are flying off the shelf..... Well I haven't received an email saying its shipped.... LOL

Spurs

Had to buy a couple of boxes to give them a shot.  Will be posting results in a couple weeks once the weather breaks.  Shooting 1187 compact with 3 different chokes.
This year is going to suck!!!