OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Glenda Green - New Satchel

Started by Greg Massey, January 09, 2020, 08:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Glenda Green is setup again this year at Unicoi Call Builders Show in Helen Ga. and today she debuted her new old School Bottomland pattern Satchel. She was able to start purchasing the original bottomland material in December... She has posted pictures on her Facebook page of her setup at Unicoi and the NEW original bottomland satchel... Place your orders with her ASAP....

Gobbler2577

I can't wait to see it.  I carried the minimalist bag last year all over the place and in my opinion it's the finest bag made. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

3bailey3

last year was my first using Ms. Green's satchel and I loved it

Upfold99

I would consider a satchel, but what do you do for a cushion?

Greg Massey

Quote from: Upfold99 on January 09, 2020, 08:57:02 PM
I would consider a satchel, but what do you do for a cushion?
you can attach a cushion or use a chair .... it's all up to your imagination....

3bailey3

Gobbler2577

The short turkey hunting chairs that have been available for a few years are a game changer.  My back wont let me sit against a tree for very long without having to move a little.  The chair lets me sit for a long time if need be. Carrying the bag and chair is no more than a vest but much more user friendly in my opinion.   

Sir-diealot

You could attache a aftermarket cushion to you belt with Velcro strips or snaps.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

The quality of her satchel is unmatched

tracker#1

I have one and love it. I asked her if she could add an extra box call pocket in mine and she did. She is great to work with, awesome person...

Glenda Green

Awesome day at the Unicoi show. Took 30 Original bottomland Satchels and sold out....and 20 of the new bottomland (been making these for 2 yrs) and 3 left. Will be taking orders and you will have before turkey season. Still have plenty of cases, box holsters and rollups. Stop by and see me if you are coming tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Gobbler2577

Can't wait to get mine.  Maybe the nicest person at the show.  Thank you for such a great product.

PEPPERHEAD

Prohunter3509

Spitten and drummen

I got number 18 yesterday morning. Its a fine satchel. I use it to haul my booty. Filled it up twice. Wallets alot lighter but man I ended up with a big haul of some fine calls. Booked for next year.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE