only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Gooserbat website

Started by Gooserbat, January 09, 2020, 11:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCL

Very nice web site.I see a couple of those calls in my future

dzsmith

getting about that time, to pull the ole wallet out and make my annual order of diaphragms for the season
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Chris O

Quote from: paboxcall on January 09, 2020, 05:53:49 PM
Hey Sam - I really like the new page too. Is it possible for the written description of your mouth calls to pop up in the "quick view" instead of having to click on the individual call? The way you had the last store set up you could read all the descriptions at a glance to learn about the cuts and number of reeds, type of reeds, etc. Just a suggestion.

Excellent work, and for any newbies - my favorite mouth calls! Try one and you'll see.
Yes sir he makes great mouth calls and don't over look his pot calls. I have the High Standard crystal and aluminum they are fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzardroost

Thanks. About time to some annual order of diaphragms  as well. Folks, your really missing out if you don't have a high standard crystal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paboxcall

Quote from: NCL on January 10, 2020, 10:07:37 AM
Very nice web site.I see a couple of those calls in my future

I just did that. Got a few ICE ordered for the upcoming spring!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot