OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

One piece striker

Started by longbeards, December 24, 2019, 07:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeards

Looking for a couple of one piece strikers like Woodhaven's at a reasonable price..
PM me with pic is you have any,,,thanks longbeard

Sir-diealot

David Halloran has some very nice sounding ones if you are looking to go new.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Quote from: longbeards on December 24, 2019, 07:50:53 PM
Looking for a couple of one piece strikers like Woodhaven's at a reasonable price..
PM me with pic is you have any,,,thanks longbeard
Contact Neal Herrman on the forum , he builds a lot of the strikers for Hooks Custom calls and his strikers run from around 25 dollars -- His Rutland diamondwood's are 35 dollars ...

Sir-diealot

Oh try JHL or is it JLH? I always mess that up. He makes some very nice strikers or as Greg mentioned above Neal makes some very nice strikers.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Mad_Baron

I turn them in several colors of very dense laminate or Bloodwood, Rosewood, BW Ebony, Canarywood or Purpleheart.  Feedback on how they play has been strong. Thanks
John Haines

Mad Baron Calls
NWTF Chapter President
NWTF Indiana State Board Member