OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SumToy Customer Service

Started by paturkeyhntr, May 06, 2011, 08:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paturkeyhntr

I want to say thanks to William at SumToy Customs for great service.  I purchased  a choke from him for my 835 and didn't get the pattern I had hoped for.  William sent out 4 different chokes for me to test.  I settled on a tighter constricted choke and got my numbers up to 283 in 10" at 40 yds with HS 3.5 2.25 #7.
Thanks again William!!!!

mmusso

Quote from: Spuriosity on May 06, 2011, 09:06:01 AM
Good to hear. Sounds like William and Sumtoy are the real deal.

:z-winnersmiley:

He's working with me now and is great to do business with. Excellent service.

ccleroy

I talked with him for over half an hour yesterday about chokes,he is well willing to help out his customers in any way possible.

Ricky

Gobble!

Great service great shooting choke keep it up sumtoy

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

grousec

Great to hear!  So many companies up service at the botten of their priorities!!

ncturkey

What was your choke diameter that gave you the best numbers?

archery1

YEAH WILLIAM IS GREAT.. HE SET ME UP A CHOKE FOR MY MOSSY 835 AND IT SHOOTS GREAT.. THANKS AGAIN TO THE SUMTOY CHOKE GUYS
Take a kid hunting

paturkeyhntr

Quote from: ncturkey on May 07, 2011, 04:31:02 PM
What was your choke diameter that gave you the best numbers?

The .668 worked best for me.

gobblingghost

muddyhole

65 shipped but check with him to be sure

Luke95

:turkey2: his choke is .25 of my turkey rig. the other .5 is my mossberg 500 and the last .25 is my nikon turkey pro :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: Thank you william.
Sumtoy Get Choked

TauntoHawk

I think I'll try one next year, i was pleased with my jellyhead this year but have heard some good things and being a local PA guy i should send some support his way... they make a good one for a remington 12
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

pitjeep

hes a rebel not a yankee...lol.
he is in ga.

chatterbox

Talked with William today, and I'm very impressed.
He's gonna send me a couple of chokes to see which one works the best to make her a bonified slayer!
I'm very excited to do buisness with him!