turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Think I owe one of you money

Started by Sir-diealot, October 06, 2019, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I think I owe one of you money but I can't remember who or for what and it is driving me nuts. I know I owe for a scratch box but not til next month. I just can't seem to shake this feeling I am forgetting about one of you. Anybody?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

You don't remember , you owe me 500 dollars ...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on October 06, 2019, 02:04:16 PM
You don't remember , you owe me 500 dollars ...
I told you before, I will leave it in my will!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Happy

It's me. I think it's about 2.35 million. Will take it in a suitcase of unmarked $20 dollar bills. Heck if I could take delivery this Wednesday I will knock off the .35 part.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Happy on October 06, 2019, 02:29:11 PM
It's me. I think it's about 2.35 million. Will take it in a suitcase of unmarked $20 dollar bills. Heck if I could take delivery this Wednesday I will knock off the .35 part.
Geez, I did not know you were a tax loving Democrat! Oh wait, can I just make that a tax deductible "donation"

John Koenig:

guesswho

I think it was me.   It was for those memory pills.  I forget how much we agreed on, and since they're apparently not working for either of us we'll just call it even.   Help me remember we had this discussion, but if you remember to do that then that means they must be working, so remember to tell me how much we agreed on so you can pay me.   And remind me what it was for.   But if you forget I'll understand. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Happy

Democrat? Hardly, but hey if you make a 2 mil "donation"  to my bank account you can call me whatever you want.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

davisd9

If you cannot figure out who then I will be glad to accept on their behalf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Sir-diealot

Quote from: guesswho on October 06, 2019, 03:47:25 PM
I think it was me.   It was for those memory pills.  I forget how much we agreed on, and since they're apparently not working for either of us we'll just call it even.   Help me remember we had this discussion, but if you remember to do that then that means they must be working, so remember to tell me how much we agreed on so you can pay me.   And remind me what it was for.   But if you forget I'll understand.
I will try to remember to remember but if I don't remind me to remind you to remind me to remember.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Happy on October 06, 2019, 04:10:46 PM
Democrat? Hardly, but hey if you make a 2 mil "donation"  to my bank account you can call me whatever you want.
lol No you hunt, you are no Dem. I wish I could make that kind of deposit, then I could afford to go to Turkey Trot next year and take one of everything :D

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: davisd9 on October 06, 2019, 05:19:01 PM
If you cannot figure out who then I will be glad to accept on their behalf.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By the time I am done I may have to borrow money from you to pay you back.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

I think whoever you owe money to will let you know , if you do owe them.. anyway you look at it , it could be a win , lost for the old billfold ... :OGturkeyhead:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on October 06, 2019, 06:17:41 PM
I think whoever you owe money to will let you know , if you do owe them.. anyway you look at it , it could be a win , lost for the old billfold ... :OGturkeyhead:
I just hate this feeling of thinking I am forgetting something.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on October 06, 2019, 06:34:33 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on October 06, 2019, 06:17:41 PM
I just hate this feeling of thinking I am forgetting something.
LMBO ... it's call old age , syndrome  :TooFunny:

tal

They say memory is the second thing to go.... I forget the first. LOL