OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Member pass away ..

Started by Greg Massey, September 26, 2019, 07:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

RIP !  Rickey Platt , a member of the forum and he loved collecting calls ... Prayers for the family ....

ccleroy

God speed, very sorry to hear.

Gobbler2577

He was a fine man.  I am thankful his struggles are over, but I will miss visiting with him. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Sorry to hear of his passing.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Bowguy

Ah that's too bad. He was a great guy. Prayers for the family

West Augusta

I lost a good friend.  Someone that I was blessed to hunt with a few times.  I learned much about turkey calls from Rickey.  Rest now my friend.  I'm sure that you and AuggieDog Bruce will be sitting on the ridge up there in the morning.  Long beards and long spurs my friend. 

Rickey went by Hunter22.  I'm sure that most of you remember him posting his calls.  You may not have known the name.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

guesswho

I hate to hear that.  I didn't know the man but have heard nothing but good things about him.  Prayers for all involved.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

crow

Very sad to hear, prayers for his family and friends.

Yoder409

Very saddened to hear this news........

Rest in peace, Mr. Rickey.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

bobk

firedup

He was a fighter for sure, not a drop of quit in him!  Loved, loved, loved the sport of turkey hunting and turkey call collecting.  RIP ole buddy.  Prayers for your family.

3bailey3

savduck

His family said instead of sending flowers send donations to St Judes. I have no idea how to start one of those accounts but was thinking it would be pretty cool to start something and donate the proceeds to St Judes from his turkey hunting brothers in his honor.

Ricky was a stand up guy. Was blessed to have known him for the last ten years or so. I enjoyed many conversations on this board where I met him the first time. Im sad he is gone but rejoice that his suffering is now over.

Https://www.rollerfuneralhomes.com/mobile_app/slider/memorial.asp?locid=7&page=odetail&id=53195
Georgia Boy

Tennessee Lead

So saddened to hear this. Rip Rickey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

rest in peace, Mr Platt........