turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Billy Buice osage 5 1/2 white mp

Started by gobblers roost, September 20, 2019, 11:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trumpet caller

I purchased an ABW with an ivory mouthpiece and it cost me $383.

nitro

I really think any discussion about call pricing should be done via PM between buyer and seller. Not publicly. Seller's market.

If you think a call is priced too high,  move along without commenting. Anything else is rude behavior.
Royal Slam 2008

Pooh4459

Quote from: nitro on September 26, 2019, 07:30:24 PM
I really think any discussion about call pricing should be done via PM between buyer and seller. Not publicly. Seller's market.

If you think a call is priced too high,  move along without commenting. Anything else is rude behavior.

Agreed

chufagold

Quote from: nitro on September 26, 2019, 07:30:24 PM

Agreed. if someone wants to sell a 100 dollar call for 500 that's their right. I think calls being sold for higher prices is great for the call buying community because it builds confidence in collectors that their calls will go up in value and persuades them to stock up even more. If u cant afford something or think it's to expensive dont comment. If theres a call on here that may take a year to get and I want it badly I would be glad to pay double the price for the convenience.