OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Billy Buice osage 5 1/2 white mp

Started by gobblers roost, September 20, 2019, 11:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblers roost

SOLD

davisd9

He is taking a break and will begin to start building next year.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

pinebark

Nice horn. This won't last long.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rapscallion Vermilion

Wow, had no idea Billy's prices had gone up so much. Congrats to the new owner.

davisd9

That call is less than a month old. It has not appreciated that much
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Terry

Yup, I got that same call from him about 5 months ago. Much cheaper price directly from the source.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

wchadw

Quote from: eorlando on September 20, 2019, 04:31:20 PM
Quote from: gobblers roost on September 20, 2019, 04:28:20 PM
Quote from: eorlando on September 20, 2019, 03:58:46 PM
They haven't gone up. You could buy that same call from mr. Billy for 225

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Well then I'll take 25 because I have another call order at it's $400 for your information

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Lol.  What do you have on order that cost $400? I can assure you you did not even pay close to that for the call you just listed. I bought one a month-and-a-half ago from him that had an ivory mouthpiece and and ivory cap for less than $400.

musta got 4 or 5 additional mouth peices....

davisd9

I paid 325 for the lignum 5.5" trumpet. The mouthpiece was extra. I think that is about as high has he goes without special orders, could be wrong.

va longbeard

:TooFunny:

Entertaining to say the least 325 is spot on for lignum vitae I just got one couple months ago I think Mr Buice said it was his most expensive wood that's with no special mouthpiece

Just got on his list olivewood with a buffalo cap 50 extra and a buffalo mouthpiece another 50 extra and olivewood was also 50 extra total cost 375

Osage is 225

sbbow

The price gouging needs to stop but as long as people will pay it won't. I know I'm looking but NOT going to pay stupid prices. I called Mr. Buice an talked to his wife last Friday an he wasn't taking orders as of now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobblers roost

Quote from: davisd9 on September 20, 2019, 04:11:39 PM
That call is less than a month old. It has not appreciated that much
You try to start chit all the time. This is the second time u had tried on a post of mine.
If you have a problem message  me or shut  your trap!!

nsselle

It's not price gauging if people are willing to pay.......same thing with bourbons, it's up to you what you want to pay, cant get mad at the sellers, get mad at the buyers.

gobblers roost

Quote from: wchadw on September 20, 2019, 04:52:40 PM

Well then I'll take 25 because I have another call order at it's $400 for your information

Lol.  What do you have on order that cost $400? I can assure you you did not even pay close to that for the call you just listed. I bought one a month-and-a-half ago from him that had an ivory mouthpiece and and ivory cap for less than $400.

Another know it all. Well I have a Lignum Vitae with a Amodel polyphthalamide mouth piece 6" ordered from Billy a month ago  and he told me to send him a  check for $398 so  Evidently all you guys getting  them cheaper he must be ripping me off.

wchadw

Quote from: gobblers roost on September 24, 2019, 05:11:53 PM

Another know it all. Well I have a Lignum Vitae with a Amodel polyphthalamide mouth piece 6" ordered from Billy a month ago  and he told me to send him a  check for $398 so  Evidently all you guys getting  them cheaper he must be ripping me off.

LV is $100 more than Osage.

gobblers roost

Quote from: wchadw on September 24, 2019, 06:36:50 PM
Quote from: gobblers roost on September 24, 2019, 05:11:53 PM

LV is $100 more than Osage.

I guess I have to call Mr Buice up because  he must of made a mistake and I paid for someone else's 2 calls.