turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

cerakote/hydro dipper in MS

Started by wchadw, August 01, 2019, 10:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wchadw

Anyone have a cerakote/hydro dipper in the central Mississippi area that does a good job? and reasonably priced?

looking to dip an old over under (probably just barrels, stock and forend)

wchadw

Ok...
I can have it shipped?
Any cerakote or dippers anyone would recommend? Looking for mossy oak greenleaf pattern. Not going to do receiver to keep cost down

Looking for good job, reasonably priced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Tarjac in NY is who I used to dip my gun.  Happy with the work and they run monthly specials.  Had the gun back in less than a month.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Swamper7

LA hydrographics in Denham Springs LA did 2 for me he did a pretty good job took about 3 weeks

Sir-diealot

Tarjac has a very good reputation, never heard anything negative about them and if I can afford to I will have mine done by them. I did go to their page and look to be sure they offered the pattern you want and they do. Fourth picture down on the left hand side. Here is a link for you. http://www.tarjac.com/camouflage-patterns.html
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ltprod

Quote from: Swamper7 on August 05, 2019, 02:08:54 PM
LA hydrographics in Denham Springs LA did 2 for me he did a pretty good job took about 3 weeks

Where in Denham springs??
What's contact info??

wchadw

I found a guy in holly springs ms that works looks real good and price was good. Thanks for responses

Swamper7

(225)603-1225 LA hydrographics he is doing it out of his house right now cause his shop got flooded a couple years ago

limhnger

Jason Greer In Water Valley, MS does hydro dipping and Black River Precision in Bentonia, MS does the cerakoting. Both are on Facebook..

Old Timer

wchadw

Quote from: limhnger on August 06, 2019, 10:59:46 AM
Jason Greer In Water Valley, MS does hydro dipping and Black River Precision in Bentonia, MS does the cerakoting. Both are on Facebook..
Greer is who I talked with. Think I'm going to use him

wchadw

They put the dip film in water? Right? Can it rust? As long as the coasting doesn't come off?? Do I need to worry about internals of the receiver after

BBR12

The hydro coating will help protect the coated surfaces. It does nothing for the internals. Look up Birdsong coatings. They are just south of Jackson and it protects all your metal pieces. Then you can have your stock hydro dipped if wanted.

wvmntnhick

I've seen hydro-dipped guns rust just like anything else. Personally, even though it costs more, I'd have it ceracoated. Then, if you're dying to get some fancy camp job on it, use a couple rattle cans. It's got a much better protective barrier than the dip.

wchadw

Update on this thread I used a guy named Greer in water valley Mississippi. I do not recommend him. Did a poor job. Poor interaction from get go.

Going to have to get gun redone