OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Issue with the wife

Started by wisconsinteacher, May 04, 2011, 09:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

Well it is my wife's week to hunt and so far my buddy has seen a tom in the same spot the last two days.  He is going to scout in the AM and we hope to hunt the following day.  I am pumped but my wife is not.  I said, "We need to get up at 4 and head out to the woods."  She looked at me and said, "When I get up I get up."  I am burning inside because of the scouting report and taking my wife out to get a bird and she said if she gets up she will go.  I may have to kidnap her and carry her to the woods. 

ccleroy

Some of you guys storys are amazing.......if she doesn't get up she gets left.....and has no reason to gripe when you're outside cleaning said bird when she gets up.

wisconsinteacher

The reason to complain is that she has the only tag for the week so if she does not hunt, there is no hunt for me also.  If we each had a tag, she would be left behind.  I am not really complaining, I have a great wife and we love to hunt and fish together.  I know deep down, she will be out there. 

ccleroy

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on May 04, 2011, 09:39:27 PMThe reason to complain is that she has the only tag for the week so if she does not hunt, there is no hunt for me also.  If we each had a tag, she would be left behind.  I am not really complaining, I have a great wife and we love to hunt and fish together.  I know deep down, she will be out there.

O well all is fine then......just keep getting at her about the bird and get her riled up about it.Hope she smokes him!

Woodsman4God

Cant wait to see the pics

Flydown

Tell her your gonna cut her off! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

turkey slayer

handcannon

Turn the clocks forward and let her think she got the best of you. Till she steps outside anyhow.

bowhunter84

Tom Foolery

Quote from: Flydown on May 04, 2011, 10:42:36 PM
Tell her your gonna cut her off! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

I thought I was the only one who did that.  :)

Does ya'lls laugh as hard as mine does?   :TrainWreck1:

TauntoHawk

taking my wife out tomorrow too and she's excited as all get out for her first bird. leaving at 11pm to drive 2hrs to a property loaded with birds and get up at 4:30..

only complaint is that were only hunting together one day before I leave and go on a 5 day hunt with my dad... looks like im going to have to bring her too next year

good luck in the morning
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LX_Trkyhntr

Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

anthonyjhallen

Give her some of her own medicine...

What would she do to you if she wanted you to do something that you didnt want to do...  :whip2:

wangchung0121

You guys are lucky.  I couldn't get my wife down to the farm I hunt on, let alone playing in timber all day.  So, every year we purchase MLB extra innings, and BAM, I get my timber time.