turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

filled the bow tag

Started by ghillie, May 04, 2011, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghillie

Stuck a bird this AM here in my home state.  Finally got that monkey off my back.  Not an upgrade, score of 55 but I'll take it.  Put him to bed last night and he came in silent on a string this morning.  Stuck him at 15 steps.  19.10lb, 10" beard and 3/4 and 7/8 spurs.  Was there set up last night and got this video from my phone.  These hens kicked the crap out of Pretty Peggy-O.  First the dom hen went into strut.  Then she stood as tall as she could and it was game on.  She then mounted Peggy-O and scratched at her for a time while on top of her.  After that she was pummeled with wings and then the gang stepped in to help.  The gobbler was down at the bottom of the hill ready for roost and wouldn't follow them up.  I was reaching for my phone and got their attention and this is what I got....up close and personal!!!

http://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz45/ghillie33/?action=view&current=2011-05-04_06-40-18_490.mp4

Now off to fill the scatter gun tag!!  AND UPGRADE!!

Muskie03

Awesome Steve! Good luck with the boom stick
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

joshua

Great stuff.  Now go get us one of them Midwest bruisers.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ghillie

I did just that!!    :lol:    Now, I've gotta get through this weekend working then off to Kansas next week to try to fill two tags then up to Mn on the 20th to hunt with Muskie!!  Can't wait!!!