OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

An awesome hunt with a turkey killing machine! ; )

Started by lightsoutcalls, May 03, 2011, 12:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Longhauser

WyoHunter

Congrats to you Wendell for making memories for a deserving young lady and congrats to her on her fine gobbler! Great pics to accompany your hunt recap. It was "lights out" for that big boy!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

lightsoutcalls

The pics were taken with my wife's Cannon point and shoot camera (no tripod).  This was the first time I have been able to sit in a blind and take pictures.  I didn't have to worry about having a gun or bow in my lap... just had to put the call and striker down here and there.   :)
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Roost Wrecker

Sounded like an awesome hunt id say it was a blast. If im not mistakeing i think alex hunted with her on The Lords of the Spring dvd they gave out at the 2010 NWTF convention. Again great story and pics!

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

ChiefBubba

:icon_thumright: That's great story and I'm sure a wonderful experience. :icon_thumright: Chief.

cannonball

Hawkfarm

Thnaks for sharing the story and your time and your talents with a very deserving young lady. 

spaightlabs

ATTAGIRL Tori!!

Nice job Wendell - that's gotta count for something with the big man.

longbeardlife.com

Awesome..  congrats and great pics.. Love to see people who care about young people being in the woods...

Trip

Awesome Read and great pics to go along with it!!! Congrats!!

Ky strutt n bust n

congrats on a great hunt. that is a monster bird. awesome pictures too! exciting to see the whole hunt captured in picture

bowhunter84