OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thanks for your prayers

Started by REBELYELL, May 08, 2019, 11:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooksnhorns

So sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers sent up for y'all.
Don't Tread On Me

tracker#1

I'm so sorry for you and your son's loss. Please be strong with Christ. She is in good hands now... be at peace.

packmule

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this sad time.

Double B

So very sorry to hear.  Praying for you guys and if you ever need to talk, reach out to me or a bunch of other folks here that think a lot of you. Take care friend. 
Followed by buzzards

catdaddy

Jody,

I don't know what to say. I am so, so sorry is about all I can say. I only met your wife one time and she was such a nice lady. Prayers for you my friend.

Eddie12

Sorry for your loss and prayers sent from ID. God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoeger M3000

Shiloh

Realizing how small my problems are right now through teary eyes!!  May the Lord walk with you and your son each and every day and help you to come through this stronger and more faithful than ever!!

Jbird22

Jody, it breaks my heart to read that post. I will continue to pray for comfort for you and your son. I pray that God covers ya'll with a blanket of grace, mercy, and peace in these trying times!

bobk

Prayers for you and your family.

POk3s

Sorry for your loss Jody. My heart dropped out of chest when I read your words. Be and remain with Christ as I will be praying to him to comfort you.

Sir-diealot

So sorry for your loss, I can't imagine you pain. You give food for thought in your words, I was angry at my girlfriend for moving some acetone on me that I needed to clean a paintbrush. Stupid thing to get angry over and I should appreciate her more than I do sometimes.

I will be sure to pray for you and your son. I wish there was more I could say.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

zelmo1

You are in our prayers brother, I hope it helps in your healing. Keep your faith brother  :jesus-cross:

Gumby

So sorry for your loss. God's plan is perfect and so much bigger than we can ever understand, yet many times it is so very painful. Prayers for you and your family. Stay strong in the word and may God bless you and your son.

Sixes

My condolences and prayers for you and your family

BKnisley

I'm sorry for your loss Jody...I can't imagine. We are with you every step and if you need anything please don't hesitate to let us know. Praying for healing for you all.