turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strikers

Started by hunter22, May 08, 2019, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

The Lyman strikers are back available. I will divide them into three lots. I may add Lyman pot calls, Lyman box calls, Lyman soft talkers, and Lyman scratch boxes to the lots. Please do not send any messages telling me you will take the dymondwoods. Thanks....

limhnger

What was the price on the Lyman strikers lot?

NeverRoosting

Quote from: limhnger on May 09, 2019, 04:42:14 PM

There was never a listed price, people just PM'd offers

hunter22

Quote from: NeverRoosting on May 09, 2019, 05:03:04 PM

There was never a monetary amount offer made on the Lyman strikers. One member sent a message and said he wanted the entire lot. No money was discussed. He then came back later and told me he wanted to buy just a select few which I declined. The intent of this thread was to determine how to divide the strikers for listing. It was never intended for me to accept offers but I did get a lot. I was just trying to figure out a way to sell them with minimum handling on my part. My health has reached a point I can barely walk and am totally fatigued all the time.

Triple B

Let the man call his own shots,the way
He wants to sell them.
Im sure he is doing the best way ,that
He is able to do.

Happy hooker

exactly!!! wait till they are posted

NeverRoosting

Quote from: hunter22 on May 09, 2019, 05:30:46 PM
Quote from: NeverRoosting on May 09, 2019, 05:03:04 PM

There was never a monetary amount offer made on the Lyman strikers. One member sent a message and said he wanted the entire lot. No money was discussed. He then came back later and told me he wanted to buy just a select few which I declined. The intent of this thread was to determine how to divide the strikers for listing. It was never intended for me to accept offers but I did get a lot. I was just trying to figure out a way to sell them with minimum handling on my part. My health has reached a point I can barely walk and am totally fatigued all the time.

Guy simply asked what happened and I responded, never said anything was right or wrong

goblr77

I would like to have a lot of 10 of the Fowler strikers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roost 1

I, too, would like to have a lot of 10 Fowler strikers including a snakewood if possible.
Pm if you would like.