turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Harold Fowler

Started by boatpaddle, May 07, 2019, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatpaddle

Requesting prayers for Mr. Fowler & his family...

He is home from the hospital with terminal cancer.....

He is receiving Hospice care at present...

A very special friend of mine for lots of years..

Thanks, Zumer
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

ccleroy

I heard thjs today, it's hurts and I am saddened.....prayers sent to the Fowler's. What a special man, Godspeed.

Gobbler2577

Couldn't meet a nicer fellow.  My prayers are with Mr. Harold and his family.  Thanks for the update Mr. Zumer.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

davisd9

Really hate to hear, but he knows the Lord and His family can take comfort in that. I have always enjoyed speaking with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

slicksbeagles1

Thanks for sharing. Praying for Mr. Fowler and his family. Mr. Fowler is such a special man.

Roost 1

This really saddens me. Mr Harold was one of the best. Been using his strikers for about 25yrs..

hunter22

Such a fine man. I got to have a nice, long talk with him at Unicoi. Prayers for him and his family.

runngun

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

tomstopper

Prayers sent

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Sixes

Great person, I hate to hear the news.

Rzrbac

Prayers sent, never met him but I've heard nothing but what a great man he is.

Happy

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Mathews.1

Turkeytider

This is a post I`ve been dreading, but appreciate the info. I had the privilege and pleasure of getting  to know Mr. Harold first via phone conversations and then in person at Unicoi this year. He has the unique ability to not only make one feel that you are a friend but also that you`ve been friends for years, even though that`s not the case. when we talked at Unicoi, he made me feel like I was the only person in that room. I just regret that I`ve not had the opportunity to know him longer than I have.

Not that it`s important in the grand scheme of things, but I`m personally happy that the one bird I harvested this season was with a snakewood striker that he turned for me.

Prayers.