turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Our Best Year yet! Full 2019 season plus pics

Started by djrcm7, May 02, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

Congrats on a great season. Having your wife interested is awesome bro. Second year for my wife and it keeps getting better.  :funnyturkey:

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

idratherb

JeffC

Tags, guns, shells and gas..hundreds of dollars...wife who is into it as much as you...PRICELESS.. congrats to you and your family, great story and pictures.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

PharmHunter

Congratulations on a great season.  Great stories and pics!  And you sir married Way Up! 

cwb04

Enjoyed following along with you all!  Great season (so far) Congratulations!

Ozark870Hunter

United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

Clydetaylor1

Great reading & pics !!!!   Ypu are blessed to have a partner who loves Turkey hunting.

Crghss

Family that plays together stays together. Great pics and write up. Thanks for sharing.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

High plains drifter

Droebuck

Congrats on an awesome season with your wife. My wife took her first Gobbler this spring and hopefully she is hooked on it also. I would love for us to travel and hunt together like that one day.

djrcm7

Thanks guys! I am definitely a lucky guy. Not only is she into turkey hunting as much as me, she's turning into a very good turkey hunter. Stealthy, patient, smart, and can out do most anyone when it comes to hiking hills and mountains chasing those birds!
Med student from MO

dublelung

Congrats on the great hunts. Those gobblers are displayed beautifully. It's hard to beat having a wife who loves turkey hunting and is willing to put those miles in.

ejhandler

Congrats to all three, sounds like a very successful season already!  Good luck the rest of the way!

POk3s

Congratulations on a fine season! Those are some great pics and stories. A second congratulations for marrying a gal with a family farm! You're a smart man! Hahahaha!