Wow, that's cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mtd69

bear hunter

Ozarks Hillbilly

Very nice indeed

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Wisgobbler

Wow! That's a beautiful call! And an Amazing gesture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harty

Awesome and inspiring stuff! Thanks for sharing!

NCL

That is such a cool story, made my day

steveo

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Muzzy61

That is so cool !  Sam is one of the good guys.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tomstopper

Thanks everyone. Both my daughter and I are still on cloud 9 from her hunt. Then this awesome gift from Sam, I am speechless. She said she wants to keep it forever. Still in awe of how kind he is....

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Gooserbat

Well I've been hesitant to post on this thread but I think it warrants a reply.  I didn't put this call together for any reason more than I wanted a young lady to have something to remember her time afield by.  Her time spent with her father and experiencing a successful hunt should always be cherished and I know all to well the busyness of life can and will dull our memories unless sometimes there is a momentto to cause us to stop and remember.  I hope Sophia has a long and successful hunting career ahead.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.